Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ItZ My Pleasure To Introduce MYSELF.....

uramine242

ItZ My Pleasure To Introduce MYSELF.....

Hai..Dear Friends....

So happy to be here along with you all. For last few days I has been watching all your's post. Let me say that pulled me to be a member of your group. Hope you all will make me your friend....

Am Uramine242....call me ramu..I like to be cool, happy, and enjoying all moments of life...whether it may be dark or bright I like to keep it close to me. My golden memries makes me to speak a lot... means unlimitted! I have a little interest in music...not in pop types...ya...soft melodious, heart touching, and meaningful songs.

In life what attracted me alot is psycology and philosophy. I do blive life should be a disciplined one. Must be ruled with rules...and be obedient as a student.

If you ask wat I wanted to be..then there is only one answer-I want to be as Sudha Murthi. I admire her and her points of views a lot. Wanted to be as innocent as.....A smile which blooms in a friend's face when you say Hai...

Ya, am so fond of Art Of Living....O...Ho...I'am getting u bored at first time itself....!!!So let me say- I have lot to say if you pay heed to me....will be a distrubance I know that...But Does a true Friend wiil be an annoyer..? If yes...then I think am nt considered as your friend.....right na?

So....this much for now...will be back with same type of posts...

Me - Uramine242 - Call Me Ramu.

coolestnapster
    first thing first welcome to the forum ramu....

u seem to be a very intersting guy.......

we all r friends here like one big family....u r welcome to this big family....

i am sure u will enjoy.....and don't worry we r here to listen to each other...so u can speak as much as u like.....

uramine242
    Nice...So Nice...to know dat somone is listening me....Thanks Coolestnapster.

coolestnapster
    hey buddy, first of all no thanks no sorry...frnds na.....and secondly there r so many frnds here from...naveed,sagaar, darani, atif, mahima, lina, deepthi, jasmine, shalin, saksham, katrina, knight, samuel, maxjeolite, koumudi, rock1984, casper fms, zone, jayvant, naturalelegance, athufa, beng072488........list is never ending... plz don't get angry if i forgot anyone.....

so see ramu (uramine242) how many frnds u have made by justing joining the site... and they all will listen too......

hemasnair
    Ya...Just you missed my name....napster!

Missing is somthing hurting U know.....U dont know....really so bad......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surely I will complaint this to our headmaster....

Sir...." This Coolestnapster ddnt...................

hemasnair
    Hey...Ramu..

We all Welcome you....Just rock and enjoy. Here we all are sitting just to hear from you a lot. And me also have a lot of such maddness....So Let me say Hum dosthi karenge....

And You might have known that am still searching a seat here....You saw na...coolestnapster ddnt name me!!!

shalin_99
    welcome to our forum ramu

coolestnapster
    Oooops......Okay this post only for ur name "hemasnair" is also a kool member to hang out with.....i hope now u will not complaint about me to the head master.....

hemasnair
    hmm.....if u r saying so.......then I wont complain....but promise me..u wont do it again....if u dd I will be....wat we say..." Katti...phir dosthi kabhi nahi...".....agreed........?

This is to coolestnapster....

sorry for the delay for posting....!

coolestnapster
    okay agreed....hemasnair...agreed..thank u for sparing me this time

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information