Asserting that Parliament was the sole body to frame laws, Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Wednesday (August 17) said Anna Hazare had sought to impose his version of Lokpal Bill and his path was "totally misconceived" and fraught with "grave consequences" for Parliamentary democracy.
View more random threads:
- How to Clean Doors, Door Handles & Door...
- Mahesh Bhatt talking about Islam and Muslims...
- Making popcorn by cellphones
- World's Most Awesome Domino Show!
- Streets of Maputo
- Perth Vacation Travel Guide
- German Vegetable Orchestra
- Reports of the largest diamond in the world...
- Just for Laughs. Vol 8 gags
- Rivers of Lake Superior