HI.....HOPE U ALL FINE
DO POSTINGS AND RPLY
In areas where you are trying to restrict what users can do on the computer, it might be beneficial to disable the ability to click on My Computer and have access to the drives, control panel etc.
To disable this:
2.Search for 20D04FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D
3.This should bring you to the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID section
4.Delete the entire section.
Now when you click on My Computer, nothing will happen.
You might want to export this section to a Registry file before deleting it just in case you want to enable it again. Or you can rename it to 20D0HideMyComputer4FE0-3AEA-1069-A2D8-08002B30309D. You can also hide all the Desktop Icons, see Change/Add restrictions.
View more random threads:
- Lesson # 80 The Group & Ungroup (Microsoft...
- Manage Your Desktop Icons
- Do Not Highlight Newly Installed Programs
- Animate Facial Images
- 20 things you didn't know about Windows XP
- Easy way to empty recyclebin...
- Change owner and organization in System...
- Cooling system for computer
- How To Block Websties Without Software
- Lesson # 54 The Insert Table (Microsoft...