The Optimist Creed
To be strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind
To talk health, happiness and prosperity to every person you meet
To make all your friends feel that there is something in them
To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true
To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best
To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.
To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give every living creature you meet a smile
To give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others
To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear and too happy to permit the presence of trouble
View more random threads:
- When anger rises think of the consequences.
- He that reckons without his host must...
- Love must dominate your thought
- Humanity First
- Difficult to reach the destination
- Shayari Time
- Cool... "Music" Not so much
- Let you past make you better
- Average people talk about people
- One person can change your life