BECAUSE YOU SMILED
I raised my head and saw you there
Across the room from me.
A smile had started in your eyes
And it was - good - to see.
One moment, then it reached your lips
And lingered for awhile,
I wonder - "Do you know the joy
That traveled with your smile?"
A smile is such a little thing,
And used so sparingly.
Sometimes - it's awfully hard to do,
But - Oh - it's good to see.
When I feel tired, or low within
As I often do,
It's good to look across the room
And have a smile - from you.
View more random threads:
- A salute for this old man.
- KIndness has a beautiful way of reaching...
- Stunning Time-Lapse Video- Elemental Iceland
- Wrong life cannot be lived rightly.
- Experience is a hard teacher
- Withholding Conclusion
- You may not controlsall the events that...
- When you are going through difficulty
- We are just enthusiastic about what we do.