ndira Gandhi International Airport Delhi Terminal 3
Indira Gandhi International Airport is the primary international airport of the National Capital Region of Delhi, India, situated in West Delhi, 16 km (10 mi) southwest of New Delhi city centre. Named after Indira Gandhi, the former Prime Minister of India, it is the busiest airport in India in terms of daily flight traffic. With the commencement of operations at the new Terminal 3, Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport has become India's and South Asia's largest and one of the most important aviation hub, with a current capacity of handling more than 46 million passengers and aimed at handling more than 100 million passengers by 2030. Along with Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, it handles more than half of the air traffic in South Asia.
View more random threads:
- Yellow River endangering drinking water
- Dubai Vacation Travel Guide
- Intense rains in China
- 3D Projection Mapping
- Lenšˇis Maranhenses National Park, Brazil
- Lake Tahoe Fun
- Be Thankful
- Edge of the World: Stunning Pitcairn Islands...
- Dragon House: First Person Shooter
- The Story of Keep Calm and Carry On