She's in the midst of full-throttle promotional efforts, and Dianna Agron was back in action with another talk show appearance in New York City on Tuesday evening (August 2).
All glammed up in a black and red dress with tan strappy heels, the Quinn Fabray beauty was spotted near her Big Apple hotel as she headed out to pay a visit to "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon".
Tweeting about the talk show visit, Miss Agron wrote, "The 'Bird Room' dressing room at Jimmy Fallon is the prettiest I've ever been in." A short while later she sought help from her followers by asking, "Ok, what should I say to Jimmy? Anybody?"
Having dropped by the "Late Show with David Letterman" the previous night, Dianna is boosting interest in "Glee: The 3D Concert Movie" - which is set to hit theaters next Friday, August 12th.
With a west coast red carpet premiere slated for Saturday (August 6), the much-awaited picture is described as "a concert documentary shot during the Glee Live! In Concert! summer 2011 tour."
View more random threads:
- Beautiful Kate Winslet pics...!
- Emma Roberts On the Valentine's Day set in...
- Alizee (Singer)
- Holly Willoughby Is A Red A Beauty ..!!!
- Katy Perry - Arriving at a Photoshoot in...
- Miss Eurasia
- Charlotte Crosby at Menagerie Restaurant UK,...
- Kylie Minogue in Paris Fashion Week
- Blake Lively Because She’s Cool