National Geographic photographers describe the moments behind the shots, and editor Annie Griffiths explains the concept behind the new National Geographic book, Simply Beautiful Photographs. This video features stories by David Doubilet, Jodi Cobb, Michael Melford, Sisse Brimberg, and Jim Blair
View more random threads:
- cheerleader Engulfed (funny)
- Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru - Very RARE...
- The Hyundai Veloster banned commercial
- The Amazing Harmonica Man
- Nissan's BladeGlider to Debut at Tokyo Motor...
- Taj Lake Palace, Udaipur
- Proof a Jack Russel does not know it's size...
- Surviving the Cold (RT Documentary)
- German Girl Sings Hindi Song
- StarBoyz street bike stunts