Topiary Garden, located in downtown Columbus, Ohio at the Old Deaf School Park, is the only topiary display based on a painting, "Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte," by Georges Seurat.
View more random threads:
- Dog fighting makes a comeback in Afghanistan
- Children Kidnapping in Pakistan
- Watch Carefully !
- Daily Show Discovers India's Media
- You'll love this version of Dil Se
- Red Bull BC ONE 2007 - Finals Highlight!
- Bugatti L'Or Blanc, A Porcelain Veyron
- Taser Impacts on Bare Skin at 28,000fps
- Gang of 3 pick pocket women - Pakistan
- American Classic: 1955-1957 Ford Thunderbird