To reduce the dark circles around your eyes, no matter at what age you are, get at least seven to eight hours sleep every night. Sleeping with your head slightly elevated would help you working against gravity; which causes fluid to collect in your lower eyelids resulting in dark circles.
Use an eye cream around the eyes to keep moisture in the skin.
When applying cream or make up around the eyes use the ring finger (as it exerts less pressure).
Don't rub eyes frequently as this can cause an eye infection and in turn causing infection in the skin around eyes. This is because; few of us bother to wash our hands before touching our eyes.
View more random threads:
- homeopathic treatment for ulcer
- Tips to prevent those ugly pimples!!
- Treatments for Motion Sickness
- Bad neighbours linked to asthma
- Skin Care Tips
- Slather OIL on your face to stay young and...
- Diet Tips for Healthy Nails
- Health Benefits of Kiwi Fruit
- Yoga - originating in India
- Health Tips on National Safety Week