Thread: Are leaders BORN or MADE?

Senior Member Array

Are leaders BORN or MADE?

Well frnds... in my opinion leaders are born. In this topic each person has to give an example to support their ideas.

Well...i take the example as our great IT don Mr. Narayana Murthy. He was a completely computer graduate and does not know anything about business. But he still is able to maintain a big company with his talents. Talents are within everyone. It is in how we bring them out.

Another example is our gr8 Jahanpana Akbar. He ruled his kingdom wisely.

So wat r ur views frnds.

plz do give examples and do not repeat the same ones tat has been already given.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

coolestnapster
    ya i think they r born too.......

as a raw diamond needs cutting they just need grooving and sometimes the groove them selfs.....

my examples:-

the gr8 lakshmi mittal the steel & iron king......

Lakshmi Narayan Mittal alias Lakshmi Niwas Mittal was born on June 15th, 1950, in Sadulpur in Rajasthan, a village which didn't have electricity until 1960's, in Rajasthan, India. His family moved to Calcutta in West Bengal, where he studied accounting and business at the prestigious St. Xavier’s College. His father Mohan Lal Mittal had set up a small steel mill in Calcutta. After class, Mittal used to work in his father's company.

After finishing his Bachelor of Commerce degree in business and accounting with first class, Mittal began his career in his father's steel firm in the early seventies. Realizing the fact that opportunities in India are limited for him, Mittal moved to Indonesia in 1976 and with his father's backing founded a steel plant, Ispat Indo and made the company a success. There began a saga of triumphs for the shrewd businessman.

His success has largely been built on buying up loss-making state-owned mills and quickly turning them around. He had one of his most notable successes in the late 1989, when he turned around a loss-making government-founded steel firm in Trinidad and Tobago which was losing $1 million a day. Within a year, Mittal had doubled the output and made the business profitable where US consultants and German experts failed to find a solution.

Currently:-

Mr. Lakshmi N. Mittal is the President and CEO of Arcelor Mittal. Arcelor Mittal is the combination of the world’s number one and number two steel companies, Arcelor and Mittal Steel. Mr. Mittal founded Mittal Steel Company (formerly the LNM Group) in 1976.

Senior Member Array

hi coolnapster....

u r really cool. if we say people r born leaders den we can say abt narayana moorthy, ted turner, jack welch and few more like tat.

If we say made....den we need to speak abt azim premji surely and few more like him.

Terminator
    u r right darani...
    according to me ppl r born leaders...but these qualities can be inherited from exp...

Senior Member Array

hi terminator...

hey frnd.... i asked u to give some examples in suport of ur answer.

give some examples yaar. just browse and u'll know wat i asked u to do.

ok?

anyway thnx for ur reply.

have a gr8 day
    bye tc

Thread Information