Received this interesting article on skincare. It is very important for us to understand our own skin composition and functions to keep it radiant and healthy. This is also important to protect our skin from the harmful effects of the environment.
The skin, which is the largest organ of the human body, protects us from the harmful elements. It is made up of millions of cells, each continuously renews itself and undergoes metabolic functions daily.
Understanding Skin Types and Skincare
Differnt types of skin need to be cared for differently. Our skin can also be affected by external factors like temperature, seasonal and humidity. Therefore it is important to choose the right skincare method to avoid damage to your skin.
- High moisture and oil content
- Bigger pores, thicker and rougher texture
- Pores are easily blocked and likely to cause pimples, blackheads, whiteheads or acne
- Avoid oil-based skincare products other than makeup removers
- Use water-soluble products to moisturize skin
- Use products that remove excess oil and reduce secretion
- Use pore-shrinking, pH-balanced skincare products
Read the full post at: http://informationalnetwork.blogspot...-skincare.html