Test your intelligence.
1. Where was the first potato found?
2. What comes down but never goes up?
3. If three cats kill three rats in three minutes, how long will it
take hundred cats to kill hundred rats?
4. What can fly but has no wings?
5. Which animal always goes 2 sleep wearing its shoes?
6. I m like a ribbon, tied by nature, across the sky, what m I?
7. How would u write nineteen that if one is taken out, then its
8. There were ten sparrows sitting on a tree. A hunter fired and tow
of them fell dead. How many sparrows were left on the tree?
9. Two sons and two fathers went hunting. They succeeded in hunting
one pigeon each on counting it was found that they were only three
pigeons. How is that?
10. Which is the hardest key to turn?
11. which part of London in France?
12: why ur nose is not twelve inches long?
13. What r the largest ant in the world?
14.what is the easiest way to get to heaven quickly?
15. Where do fish keep their money?
16. Which sea has waves but no water?
17. What do u calls an Arabian milkman?
18. Which is the most shocking city in the world?
19. Why was d cricket team given cigarette lighter?
20. Which fish lives in heaven?
21. What do u calls a sleeping bull?
Ans: In the ground.
Ans: three minutes.
Ans: XIX when one is taken out, its remains XX.
Ans: None .bcoz d rest wud fly away hearing the firing
Ans: They were only three persons, son father and grandfather
Ans: Because then it would be a foot.
Ans: just stand in front of the fast moving car
Ans: at the river bank.
Ans: milk shaikh.
Ans: because they lost all their matches.
Ans: Angel fish.
Ans: A bulldozer.