Learn how to backup your Windows XP computer quickly. This is a down and dirty full system backup. This will allow you to restore everything on your system if you had a system crash.
1. Click Start -> Run -> type in, with out the quotes, "ntbackup.exe".
2. Click on Backup Wizard and then "Next".
3. Select the radio button "Backup everything on this computer" and click "Next".
4. Choose a location where you will save your backup.
5. Type in a name of your backup that you will recognize and click "Next".
6. Click "Finish" and your backup will begin.
7. It will complete and provide you a report of the backup.
8. Click "Close" and your backup is complete.
* Make sure the location you are backing up to has enough storage space to backup your entire computer.
* You will have to be certain you won't have to turn off your computer during the backup.
* Full System backups can take extended amounts of time depending on how much data you have to backup so be prepared.
View more random threads:
- Phishing on the Internet
- How to access orkut or any other website...
- Finding Out Who Opened or Modified a File...
- World's fastest super computer, used for...
- Administrator and User Passwords in Windows...
- Backup your system drivers
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Basic Pentool
- Access to Blocked website
- Make your Wireless Network Secure
- Fool others by hiding ur secret file in a...