You're walking in a gallery, along a wall of oil portraits - all of them impressive works of art.
They're so good, they're almost popping off the canvas.
Until you realise....they actually are.
Al Jazeera reports from Washington DC.
View more random threads:
- Hp Hand Commercial - "A matter of...
- How To Fly A Parafoil Kite
- Greek Sculpture (BBC: How Art Made The World)
- Maa Tu Bata - Tony Kakkar, Neha Kakkar
- Demise of the Petrodollar and the End of...
- The Only Way You Should Be Drinking Water
- Obama Girl. "I Like A Boy" DELETED...
- Papercut - Linkin Park
- 100-Hour Shower
- A message for all of humanity