project for Biology/Environmental class about Typhoid fever and it's large scale effects.
Typhoid fever, also known as typhoid, is a common worldwide illness, transmitted by the ingestion of food or water contaminated with the feces of an infected person, which contain the bacterium Salmonella enterica, serovar Typhi. The bacteria then perforate through the intestinal wall and are phagocytosed by macrophages. The organism is a Gram-negative short bacillus that is motile due to its peritrichous flagella. The bacterium grows best at 37°C / 98.6°F – human body temperature.
View more random threads:
- Just For Laughs Gags - Best Of - Part 24
- Midget funny dance on a music festival
- Popeye the Sailor meets Ali Baba's Forty...
- Ten Ways to Get the Right Guy to Like You
- Wait Until You See What These Stingrays Do
- KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE BALL - Very Funny
- How to tie magic
- Dil de uddasi
- Wow ! A must watch video guys