This is called "Pathimoonnu kannara palam" very beautifull sight,The bridge which was constructed during the British regeim using surki construction, A period when cement was not in use.The bridge with its 13 arches still holds strong one of Indias oldest mountain rails (Meter Guage) which once used to be the main trade route between Quilon (kerala) and chennai (Tamil Nadu). The Rail ride itself is a pleasant experience as the trains passes through dense forests, long tunnels and steeps and slopes
construction of a number of bridges on the Punalur(Kollam)-sengottai route is a challenge to modern engineering even now.
View more random threads:
- Violin in Sri Murugan Temple , London , UK
- Pakistan Institute Of Fashion And Design...
- Imran Khan chahey kitni khoobsurat ho, agar...
- Ninja Fruits in Real Life
- Guinness World Records 2008 Top100
- Otter Pups Swim Lesson
- Effective Leadership Skills
- Thames River Time Lapse, London
- Away Games Series Pilot
- Kid Strongman