Photographer Jonas Bendiksen describes a simple yet innovative adaptation used by people in northern Bangladesh to face the challenges of seasonal flooding and shifting land masses.
View more random threads:
- Cat and Printer
- The Panama Papers: Victims of Offshore
- Baby's Emotional Reaction to Mother's Son -...
- Evil Household Pranks
- Gul Ahmed SUMMER MAGAZINE 2011
- Farhan Saeed ft. Momina Mustehsan - Pi Jaun...
- Top Ten most Awesome Boat , Crashes
- Amazing Sand Art (Must Watch)
- About Israel
- Dubai Fountain - "Time to Say Goodbye" -...