Giving her fans something wonderful to wake up to, Alicia Keys performed on “Good Morning America” today (June 2 to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of her debut album Songs in A Minor.
The “Fallin” songstress looked fabulous as she hammed it up for the cameras in Times Square, New York City, sporting a wispy green dress with beige strappy heels.
Alicia recently told press about her new project “Stick Fly,” a play that she’s co-producing on Broadway.
She explained, "This is a story that everybody can relate to. I'm passionate about this play because it is so beautifully written and portrays Black America in a way that we don't often get to see in entertainment. I know it will touch all audiences, who will find a piece of themselves somewhere inside this house."
As for her new life as a mother, Keys mused, "I feel like I'm definitely more creative. I'm more thoughtful about my plans and the things that I do, so overall everything is like a hundred times better."
View more random threads:
- Ashley Olsen Looking Gorgeous
- Kim Kardashian After Her Wedding
- Rosie Huntington Whiteley @ Costume...
- Rihanna looks pretty in a stlylish outfit
- Hilary Duff’s Looking So Sweet
- Amanda Righetti's Beautiful & Cool
- Elisha Cuthbert’s Got Beauty !!!
- Cheryl Burke - Pictures
- Emmy Rossum Is Amazing Beauty
- Julie Gonzalo –28th Annual Imagen Awards 2013