1. Maths lessons from her grandfather contributed to making her a prodigy before she turned five. Who is she?
2. Who wrote Janakiís First Term, a series of books on school, when she was 13 and later joined Infosys?
3. He set up a data management company at 18, becoming the youngest CEO in the world. Who is he?
4. Now in his 60s, he began his career as a teenager playing with a band called Trojans. Name the musician?
5. Which tabla maestro gave his first solo act when he was 10, at the Sawai Gandharva festival in the 60s?
6. Name the 18-year-old writer who made Bangalore audiences sit up in 1994 with a play titled RESTLESS.
7. Which doctor gave up a lucrative career to set up Vivekananda Girijana Kalyana Kendra for tribals in 1980?
8. Which sportswoman became an expert in billiards after giving up cricket and hockey due on an injury?
9. Who became Indiaís first women brew-master in 1975 with a degree from Ballarat University, Australia?
10. Having set up BPL Mobile when he was 27, he now represents the city in Rajya Sabha. Who is he?