How do you organize your life when you have so much to do and so little time? Brian Tracy says the starting point of getting your life under control is to sit down and think about two things: 1. Who you really are? And 2. if you could do anything professionally, what would it be? At Stanford University developed the 20-10 exercise. Imagine you have $20 million in the bank, yet only 10 years to live due to terminal illness. What would you do with the time you have left? What do you really want in your life? List 10 goals, and if you only were able to accomplish one of them, which one goal would have the greatest impact on your life? For more on organizing your life, please check out the national best seller, Home Buying by the Experts, co-authored by motivational speaker, Brian Tracy. HouseRebate.com -- Share the Wealth!
View more random threads:
- Romantic City's beautiful bridges
- Best of Phi Phi Islands, South Thailand
- Kareena Kapoor: Head and Shoulders Latest...
- Turkish Bride & Groom Feed 4,000 Syrian...
- Fatwa kia hota hai (A) - Kaha Suna Maaf
- Live In The Moment - Hala El Turk
- Anxiety disorders
- Distracted Driving - Cell Phones
- Travel with Anaz - Arcachon & Bordeaux,...
- Veena Malik interview GONE WRONG