Thread: Cute Sms

Member Array
    Cute Sms

Do what makes u happy,be with who makes u smile love as much as u breathe and love as long as u live

Sum-1 askd me 2 describr Y O U in 2 words they xpected me 2 answer d words: "THE BEST" but i didNT! i simpLy smilED & said"nOTHINg cOmpAREs!!"

Im sorry i dont sms u that often...But my Dr. says i should limit SWEET stuff.... & ur on top of the list.Im risking my life with this sms.

Last night i sent an angle to watch over you while you were asleep but it came back early so i asked it why. it sed: Angles dont watch over other angles

Watch your thoughts, they become words! watch your words, they become actions! watch your actions, they become habits! watch your habits, they become character! watch your character! becomes your destiny!!!

U know how dull and drab a day without sunshine, so also is a day without you in my life.... Cos as Romeo was to Juliet so you to me............Pls stay with me forever...

Hello. im the happiness fairy ive sprinkled happy dust on u.So smile dammit this shit is expensive!

I wish i was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum, cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out your bum!?

How can u tell d leaves not to fall when d wind still exist? How can u tell d rain not to fall when d cloud do exist, how still can u tell me not to luv u when u still exist. I luv u nd i will always do..

If you could spend an hour in my Mind...a Minute in my Heart...a Second in my Soul.Then you will know how it feels, to LOVE YOU!!!

when nites r long & friends r few,i sit by my window & think of U,A silent whisper ,a silent tear,with all my heart wish U were here !... gud nite

The day that I'll die, when death replaces birth, I'll recognize angels' faces, because I live with one on earth.

There is somebody in the world. Different from the rest. The sweetest person I know. That is why I love you so.

A butterfly once landed by my syd, i pick it up & held it n my palm... it ws so cute bt amidst d cuteness ws simplicity it ws kinda lyk U... simple yet so cool..

One day u will ask me u or my life which do i prefe. I will say, my life, and you will angrily walk out of my life..... Not knowing that you are my life........You mean the world to me...

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas!

I going 2 send a search part luking 4u coz u have sumthing that belongs 2mi yo golden heart

I miss you ... I need you ... More and more .... each day ... I love you ... more than words ... can ever say.

The virtue of true luv is not finding the the perfect person but luving the inperfect person perefectly

I cant text u roses or fax u my heart, id email u kisses but we'd still b apart, i miss u so much i wish u cood c , i care 4 u baby, u mean the world to me

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrifice!

A hug is a great gift:1 size fits all!! It can b given 4 any occasion & its easy 2 exchange! So heres a hug ! Sweet dreams.

When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why, just make a wish. Trust me, it will come true, because I did it and I found you.

God in heaven, God above, please protect this frend i love, sent with a smile, sealed with a kiss, I love my frend who's reading this!

Last night.A Tear rolled out of my eyes. I asked Y R U Out? Tear Said:There z some1 so lovin in ur there is no place 4 me.

You showed me how it is to be loved. Now i know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

Whenever i miss u a star falls 4m d sky so 1day if u find d sky empty,dont blame me,its all ur fault coz u made me miss u soo much

It's funny how times change a year ago I never knew love the world seemed cold and strange I couldn't tell when push came to shove Then one night an angel came now she didn't have wings of gold but she looked upon me with no shame took my hand and did not

Love is like magic and it always will be. For love still remains Life's sweet mystery!!

Member Array
    1) Bundo se moti mang lenge! chand se chandni mang lenge!agar teri dosti naseeb
    hui to teri Dosti ki khatir khuda se ek or zindagi mang lenge.'...

2) Aaj Teri yaad Ko sine Se Lage Ke Roye, "Apne Khwaabo Me' Tujhe paas Bula Ke
    Roye, Hajaron Baar Pukara Tujhe Tanhaiyo Me Aur Har Baar Tujhe paas Na Paakar

3) Waqt mila tab yad karte ho, mood hua tab baat karte ho, ek zamana tha jab ek
    pal bhi rah nhi sakte the, ab ek zamane ke baad yaad karte ho.....?

4) Jamin ke paap chhupane ko gagan hota hai, man ke paap chhupane ko badan hota
    hai, sayad mar kar bhi paap chhupate hai log, esi liye har laash par kafan hota

5) Chahe wafa me thokre khate raho fir bi rasme waade nibhate raho Yahi to ishq
    ka dastoor hai yaro ki jakhm khate raho aur bas muskurate raho..

6) Yu lamha lamha dard na do hume, hum dil mei dard ka samandar liye beithe hai.
    Fakeer hai to bus apki khatir, varna duniya k sikandar bane beithe hai...

7) Dil ki dhadkan ruk si gaye hai, saans meri thum si gaye hai, poocha tha dil
    ke doctor se hamne,
    Pata chala is dil mai apki yadein jam si gayi hai..

Ishq ne humen benaam kar diya,har khushi se humen anjaan kar diya.Hum ne
    kabhi nahi chaha ki ishq humen bhi ho,par unki ek nazar ne humen deewana kar

9) Kabhi jazbaat to kabhi yaadon ko dafan karte hai
    kabhi aansu to kabhi dard piya karte hai
    kya khub taqdir di hai khuda ne
    har roj mar mar k jia karte hai.

10) YAAD kisi ko krna ye baat nahi jataane ki Dil par CHOT dena aadat hai
    zamane ki HUM apko yaad bilkul nahi krte Kyunki yaad krna NISHANI hai BHUL JANE

1) 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2
    kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared 2 luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2
    lose u

2) LOVE is something beautiful,a desire,a feeling that one would like to
    catch.LOVE is the feeling that makes U feel alive.LOVE is something that may
    never go

3) Faith makes everything possible, Hope makes everything work, LOVE makes
    everything beautiful, May you have all the three.

4) Walk With me when ur heart needs company. Talk with me when u feel alone .
    trust me when ur heart beats more.think of me whenever u need good friend. Gud

5) Each moment has its own value, morning brings HOPE, afternoon brings FAITH,
    evening brings LOVE,night brings DREAMS,wish u of all them TODAY..!!

6) Losing d person u lov hurts.Some people say u'll get over it easily but its
    really tough especily whn d 1 u loved was d only 1 u ever loved....

7) Being in luv is not about picturing urself with 1 person 4 rest of ur life...
    But, it's about not being able to picture urself without that Person!

Remember me like pressed flower in ur Notebook.

It may not b havin any fragnance,

bt will remind u of my existance 4ever in ur life.

9) Each moment of ur life is a picture which u had never seen B4 & which u will
    never see again so enjoy & live & make each moment of ur life worthwhile

10) Sleepy message
    for a
    Sleepy person
    from a
    Sleepy friend
    for a
    Sleepy reason
    at a
    Sleepy time
    on the
    Sleepy day