Day by day everythings will get perfect but one its your age, your life

My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says there are only 2 options left....i.c.u or ...............u c me.

A million words would not bring you back, I know, because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know, because I've cried.

In life it's okay to let a fool kiss you, it's okay to kiss a fool, but never let a kiss fool you!

There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

I saw u on the road that day, you were looking so fine, walk so perfect, the face so divine. My heart sang a sweet song, WHO LET THE DOG OUT!

I could fill a 1000 pages telling U how I feel, and still U would not understand.. So now I leave w/o a sound, except my heart shattering as it hits the ground.

God created men first, coz you always make a rough draft before a masterpiece.

If i heared the sound of bird i thoughout it might be you, sound of music its you and sound of duck i can make sure its you,

Children playin outside cars can cause accidents.but adults playin inside cars can cause children by accident!

Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can?t always see, the pain someone feels.

I cry 4 the times U were almost mine. I cry 4 the memories I've left behind. I cry 4 the pain, the lost, the old, the new. I cry 4 the times I thought I had U.

Never cry 4 anyone in life, coz for the whom u cry,doesnt deserve your tears, & d one who deserves it, never let u cry.....

When im not txting you it doesnt mean that i have forgotten about you. im just giving you time to miss me

The whole world is going 2 hell bt i m on the way 2 haven,do u wana join me(its really a cool place)

Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

I'm crazy for you. Touch me once and you'll know it's true, I never wanted anyone like this, it's all brand new, you'll feel it in my kiss, I'm crazy for you.

Love is like a wish to be fulfilled. like a life to be lived. without it life is a barren land on which nothing is cultivated

Looking back on all these years, all the smiles and all the tears, I never want these memories to fade.

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

So u think u are cool & every1 likes u?Well u r wrong.No1 loves u,misses u,needs u or even thinks of u...more than i do!

You do not know the effect you have on me because every time I see you my heart begins to smile.

I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

If i send u a text i can play with ur thougts non-stop.if i call u i can play with ur mind non-stop.if i were 2 meet u i would play with ur body non-stop.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

When a greeting is sent from a distance,u can`t hear wishes,u can`t see the smiles ,but u can sense the care that truly comes from the heart

If u fink im sexy text back and let me know. if u find me attracktive ring and tell me so if u think im beatiful then tel me face 2 face coz i like u and u like me and theres no time 2waste

I walked a thousand miles while everyone was asleep nobody's really seen my million subtleties

Dream what you want to dream, go where you want to go, be what you want to be. because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Now i lay me down 2 sleep, a bottle of vodka @ my feet, if i shood die be4 i wake, tell my boyz i drank it straight.

Be friendly to your children as they are the ones that decide where you live when your are old

Juhaa is a great man, he said once TEARS R NOTHING BUT SALTY WATER.

He holds me when I start to cry, Makes me smile with just his eyes, shares my hopes, dreams, fears, wipes away all my tears, Love him with out regret, I just haven't found him yet

Let d most beautiful dream come to u tonite. let the sweetest person cum in ur dream. but plz dont make it a habit coz i wont b able to cum in ur dream every nite.

Whenever u want to know how rich u r, juz drop a tear from ur eyes n look around� the number of hands that reach out to wipe your tears will tell u how rich you are!

Remember��. the time we spent, sharing secrets��. weaving dreams, healing broken hearts�.. laughing at silly things. now, when i look back�.. i realize they were the most wonderful years of my life

I think u r very careless!!!u come & leave things behind!!!! see now what u have left??u just came in my mind & left a smile on my face....

God is always playing chess with each one of us. he makes moves in our life & then sits back to see how we react to the challenges ... so make the best move before checkmate

I wouldn't trade u for the world, or the pearls in the sea, all the treasure of a kingdom that's how much u mean to me

I ask allah 2 make u happy make u smile guide u safely thru every mile grant u wealth give u health and most of all give u strong memory not 2 forget me.

You look very sweet when you read this message. you look very sweeter when you read message and smile and you look very sweetest when you read message, smile and reply. so try to look sweetest.

Hey listen....two people were asking me about u, i gave them ur address and cell no. they will b visiting u soon. their names r joy n happiness.

There is no god but one, there is no deity but one. there are two genders in the world (male and female). why we are here to live, only for one rationale to pray the god.

If the only possible way we can be together is in my dreams, then I'll sleep forever

Wo kahte hai majbur hai hum, naa chahte huye bhi dur hai hum, chura li unhone dhadkane hamari, phir bhi kahte hai bekasur hai hum.

Every life in this world is prepared by gods own hands,i'm so thankful that he prepared my life & included u as a major part of it

Love n friend walk 2gether. suddenly love fall into well coz love is blind. friend also jumps into the well coz friend will do anythin 4 love...

Life is about the journey, not about the destination, and about how you Get there, not where end up

It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired 2morrow,plz recharge ur frndship immidiately by delivering 4 to 5 cool msgs

Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart.

May the devils guard u , Vampires kiss u, drakulas cover u, Frankinstien sing for u! Werewolf haunt ur dreams! have a nice sleep, Gud Night ........Hi.....Hi.....Heeeee>>>>>>

Instead of waste ur time in this web site searching sms........ try to do anything useful,,,,,

What is the difference between duck and swan, they both have wings but duck cant fly!

If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever, never finding the end.

In times of difficulties don't say "god, i have a big problem" instead say... "hey problem, i have a big god" have a nice day

When the rains r alot,the doors of heaven not we must pray even the prayer is short god to deliver our ships to the port

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

There are many things in ur life which will catch ur eye but only few will catch your heart.

After careful consideration, your contract of friendship has been renewed for the new year, so don't mess it up !!

Wats s.t.u.d.y ?? sitting,talking,unlimited dreaming and study.don't waste ur time

May the joy and peace of christmas be with you all through the year. wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above. happy christmas

The words of love touches and opens hidden feelings in all its like a breze comes from the garden

No shadows 2 depress u.. only joys 2 surround u.. only love 2 cheer u up n only allah himself 2 bess u ... these r my wishes 4 u.. 2day, 2mrw n always...

Be more concerned about your character than your reputationn because your character is who you are and you reputaion is what others think of you!!!

Show mercy towards those who are on earth so that the one who is in heaven will show mercy to you.

If u find urself in a dark room wit vibrating walls,fall of blood around u then dont worry,ur in a safest place....ur in my heart!!!!!!!!!

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. you order what you want, and when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.

Life is short! if you dont look around once in a while you might miss it

Easy to travel by the current, difficult by opposite. So try hard and you will have it for the future.

It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

Once Upon a Time, Something happened to me. It was the sweetest thing that ever could be. It was a fantasy, a dream come true it was the day I met you.

People will talk a average things, argue many things, never believe somethings, but all of them believe love is in the world, no one have seen it how big or small it is? on the other hand they have feel it

Mistakes are painful when they happen,but years later a collection of mistakes called experience which leads us to success

Chick needs heat from chicken to avoid cold, ants from their home, butterfly get shelter from the leaves and me i need heat from you not from bedsheet!

As we sail thro lif,don avoid storms n rough waters.jus let it pass,jus sail... always rem,calm seas never mak skilful sailors!

If the day comes when i die,and go up in the sky,as em there so far,i 'll write ur name on every star,so u look up n c,how much u realy mean 2 me

If u luv someone, 4 her sake, all can b done, bring her the sun, work on her fun, have her sadness gone, let ur tears run, 4 her sake.

Chocolate is sweet, lime is sour, coke is bitter and what about love! its differentiate people

While w8ing 4 d right person 2 come- play & hav fun with d wrong 1.but b careful with who u play with bcoz dat person mite b d right 1 all along

When i look at the sea i see u, when i look at the sun i see u, when i look at the moon i see u....plz can u move a little bit,,,,,

You asked me who I liked and I said no one... but what I really meant was no one but you.

Sometimes i wonder if u even love me ...u say u do but then ur acting like a jerk..i wish i could just figure you out but i cant and somehow i still love you---

Have u ever lived my life,spent 1 minute in my shoes?if u havent the tell me why u judge me as u do?

If you realy love some one never let go! just hol on. do ont believe that letting go means� you love best and instead.. fight for your love and never give up!

My dainty damn, ur descend delight my heart... darling..desire u fr d break of dawn... dear...dream of u in my fantasy,i deam tat love it is..devoulty...

If god made anything better than u baby he wld hav kept u 4 himself!!!!!

Close your eyes and make a wish angels will blow u special kiss,they'll guide your way and make your wishes come true just like they did when i wished 4 a frend like u.

You are nice to look, easy to play, easy to cath, and what a nice shape

Please remind me to remind you about reminding me to send you this reminder that reminds me about reminding you that i am there for you

I want to die sleeping, just like my grandfather ..... not yelling and screaming like the people on his bus.

Courage is not the absence of fear , but the presence of fear & the will to go on..

Life is test, islam is best, namaz is must, aakhirat is for rest, world is only dust, if quran is in chest, nothing need next, obey allah first, success will be next.

I am dreaming of white christmas , with every christmas card i write, may your days be merry and bright, and may all your christmases be white.happy christmas.

True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. if you hear bells, get your ears checked.

Do you take me 2 be ur lawfully loveable fren, 2 have and 2 hold, 4 rich quotes or corny jokes, in text messaging & in poor signal, till low battery do us part?

De 're billion stars but de moon is forget me is up to you to 4get you is something i'll never do!

2day wrap a rainbow of joy in ur heart, let de sun paint a smile ön ur face, remove all clouds of doubts n fears n may u simply hav a beautiful day!

Tell me it's jus inflatuation,cuz my heart beat fast in excitation, caught in d middle of situation,my reputation n pass relation,dun mean a thing wen it come to passion..

9 lessons in life:learn 2 care,learn 2 smile,learn 2 cry,learn 2 give,learn 2 4give,learn 2 share,learn 2 trust,learn 2 love & learn 2 sms me daily

Life a journey which is boring by itself , but can be made intersting and happy by having invaluable ingredients like love and friendship

There is a lovely saying which i go by & so shud u " if i can't find a way i shall make one".

Fa every tear that falls frm ma face,another 1 comes ta take its place nt knowing the who or the why,all i want and do now is cry wishing them is my main strife and grief, knowing that its nt others, its pain tht makes me shudder do i again slash and tear, to reunite those friendz do i dare...?

Swee, smart, nice, beautiful, and amazing person, well!! .. enough talking about me, how are you ?

You are in my heart, in my mind, u are the one who will always remain mine.

Richmond stands 4.. rich intelligent cheerful honest modest obedient nice decent & u hav all those in u.. dat why they say its "proud to be a richmondite"

when they told me u past i started to laugh beacuse i know you wouldnt leave me with out telling me or takeing me with ya so0o 4 ever and ever i will always lo0ve you so0o never forget about the ones who die

U enter in my heart without knocking,u stayed there without permission and left ruining the whole feelings....!

When i give you a missed call may be you smile but when you give me a missed call , i kiss my mobile . so don�t stop to do it all the night because i miss you so much.

Wht is done is wht is done stop thinking brain, iam fatigued of thinking about the past

Our thoughts are broadcasts of the soul, not secrets of the brain. kind ones bring us happiness; petty ones, untold pain. giving works as surely as reflections in a mirror.

1+1=2 eyes r searching 4 u. 4+1=5 sense r missing u. 12+12=24 hrs thinking about u. 3+4=7 days in a week i care 4 u. 1+11=12 months i do prey 4 u.

Baby, my world revolves round you, the centa of my existence that's you, making my everyday wotwile, so i'm sending this text with a big smile!!!