Thread: Friendship Messages

Member Array
    Friendship Messages

Hallo mafriend i just wanted to say i miss u very much! and also i wuld like 2 visite u sometime,spend some time with u, with lots of love have a great dy! luv u, luv u

I want you to become the meet of my meat,the bone of my bones

A friend is always welcome ... Early in the morning or late at night. Time is of no importance ... When it concerns real friendship!!

You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

Medicines & Friendships both cure problems. Only diff is dat friendshp donet have an expiry date, no price no dosage.

The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.

Nothing on earth is more enduring and more comforting than friendshir really!!

When friendship is deeply rooted, it is a plant that cannot even be uprooted by a storm....

My "aim" in life is: die young when I am very old.

2live a life u need a hartbeat,2 have a hartbeat u need a hart,2 have a hart u need happiness,2 have happiness u need a frend-4 a frend u have me!!

FALL - U can fall from the sky U can fall from a tree But the best way to fall is in love with me.

Life is not easy and it will never be, but you've got friends and one of them is me ...

1 person is 1. But if a friend joins him,they becomes 11.

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

FriEndSHiP iS A PRiCeLeSs GiFt tHaT cAn'T Be BoUgHt Or SoLd, BuT To Have An UnDeRsTaNdiNg FriEnd iS FaR MoRe WoRtH tHaN GoLd~!

A sweeter smile. A brighter day. Hope everything turns out great for you today. Good morning and enjoy your day.

There is a gift that nothing can buy. A blessing that is true and rare. That is the gift of a wondaful friend i have in you...

Some friends deserve 2be thrown,Some friends r good 2 keep,some r 2b treasured 4ever,and i think u r ONE 2b thrown.............In the treasure box2b keept 4ever.

I like friend like u

Having a crush is? sweet! Falling in love is? Ecstatic!! Having your broken? suck!! Having a friend like YOU? totally ROCKS!!

Some people have a nice eyes & some people have a nice smile & some of them have a nice face but you have them all with a nice heart

Peiple live. People die. People laugh. People cry. Some people give up. Some will try. Some say hi. Some say bye. Others may 4get u. But never will i.

Those who think that things happen too fast are expected in a bank or a post office!

If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

The only good thing about your own mistakes, is that is might make other people happy.

I asked god fro a flower he gave me a garden I asked him for a tree he gave me a forest...Iasked him for a friend an he gave me your number

Friends r like shoes, some loose, some tight & fit just right.... thanks 4 being my size!

A true friend is one who thinks ur a gud egg when if ur half cracked.

True friends are like Diamonds... they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves... they are scattered everywhere.

D word 'HELLO' means, H-How are u? E-Everything alright? L-Like 2 hear from u. L-Love 2 c u soon. O-Obviously,I miss you!!... So HELLO

Friend is like a tree who save you from the weathers of lifes.

If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm your friend!

Theres only one unsinkable ship in this world. Thats our friendship

Though there was a great ship named "TAITANIC" but the great ship in this world is"FRIENDSHIP".do you belive it?

True bonding s not measured by d tym spent 2gether or d favors done 4 each other, but d comfort u find wen u realize u have each other.

Friends r like shoes...some loose&some tight & some fit just right. They help u as u walk through life...thanx for being my size!

U can walk infront of me but u r not my leader, u can walk behind me, but i am not ur leader, we always walw togather & we r frnds

In your darkest hour wen ur fed up and blue just remember this i'll always be there 4 you im no angel and can't change fate but i'll do anything coz your my mate!

Ther will b no gudbyes 4 us! just a promise matter what happens,we will b frends 4eva!!

Sometimes in life we tend to run so fast;we dont notice that frnds are runing wid us,we only notice them wen we fall n they stop to pick us up...

Friends are like pieces of puzzles if u lose 1 it will neva be complete again jus want u 2 know ur 1 of the piece i can't afford 2 lose

Friendship sometimes stops in the middle to ask what it has gained and what it has lost,then it realises that it has gained life's joys and lost life's sorrows

R we friends or r we not.u told me once but i 4got.of all d m8s ive eva met ur d 1 i wont 4get.& if i die b4 u do i will go 2 heaven & wait 4 u!

Friendship is a golden chain that bunches two hearts together, if u never break that chain we shall be friends forever.

It's not how close or far u r 2 me,but wat matters s how much i value u n my life... 4 me ur heavens gift a special person i wud never 4get... thank u my FRIEND.

Friendshp doesn't ask "why?"... 4 its a rison itself.. it doesn't ask "what if?".. 4 its willing 2 risk ol.. it doesn't ask "til wen?".. coz Friendship never ends..

Longest is 'mothers love', shortes is 'others love' , sweetest is ' lovers love' , but... strongest is 'friends love'

Friendship is like a tea..Suger of Secrifice makes it sweeter..and salt of selfishness makes its sour.

Frnd ship is like an onion. Which has many layer nd addes taste to ur life but when u try to cut it u will get only tears.

Heats could love 4 a while, feet could walk 4 a mile, clothes won?t 4ever be in style, but having u as my friend is 4EVER worthwhile.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

Shores never meet, but share the same ocean. the moon & stars could not be one, yet are in the same sky. we may not meet often, but yet you are my good friend

U can sacrifice anything for a friend but not a friend for dont sacrifice me..

Friendship often ends in love but love in friendship NEVER.

No gold or precious stones ... give us happiness and peace, friendship and its warmth ... will bring it to us

Frendz r like underwears alwayz there 4 U... good frendz r like bras alwayz supportin U..but da best frendz of all r like viagara... they make ur life worthwhile!!

A coin is easy to earn, a frnd is hard to find. The coin depreciates but a frnd appreciates. I lost a coin when i text u , but its ok cos u r a precious frnd.

ALL THE TIME - Good time, bad time, night time, day time, work time, off time, sad time, happy time, in the mean time i'm thinking of you all the time

Friendship lives inside a room.It has a door. And the door has a lock. Its key is trust. If you lose the trust,frinedship can never be found.

Specia frens R really hard 2 find... specially those who r cute n pure in heart!! So my advise 4 u us Never let ME go!!!

I have a pen which is blue, I have a frnd which is u. Flowers will die. Waters will dry , but our frndship wil never say gud by.

Rememberance is the sweetest flower in the garden of friendship.afriend is a person who never think of the last 3 letters of the word friend.

Any ship in dis world may sank..even though the titanic. but 1 ship that does not sank..that's our friendship

"i'll be your friend 'til the end." that's a promise & i plan to keep it no matter what. if someday our friendship should fade, i'll look back & remember the promise i made.

Always be happy, always wear a smile. not because life is full of reasons to smile, but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile...

If my head looks like yours, I'd shave my rear end and walked on my hands.

When you are lazy, you cannot help it. When you are tired, that is your own fault.

I can be miles away from u..but my friendship with u won't be taken away by anything!!

I would not call myself important, but I am convinced that when I was not born, everyone would like to know why.

If kisses were water, i will give u sea. if hugs were leaves, i will give u a tree.if u luv a planet, i will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life i will give u mine.

Friends are like angels, you dont have to see them to know that they're there

A Friendship is Sweet when its NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But Its Sweetest when the friend is like U.

A frnd is never a co incidence in ur life, they r meant to enter ur life to bring u joy n laughter, so ill treasure the frnd ship between us.

Cool msg atif very nice

hey dude nice post more.

cool ones....

Thread Information