The Streetfighter culture was born on the backstreets of Northern Europe during the late 70s and 80s. If the Café racer movement had taken traditional bikes and transformed them to establish out-and-out sport bikes, then Streetfighters were definitely anti-establishment. They evolved by removing the fairings from sport bikes, fitting higher bars and customising to create high-performance, over-the-top nakeds.
View more random threads:
- Trucks Like You've Never Seen
- 25 Amazing Things To Do in Bangkok, Thailand
- Cute country girl crushes 2 cars with big...
- Extremely rare event!
- Recycling Computers
- Best Fielding Moments: IPL
- One Story From Ten Stories...
- Mother's Love ( Sad Story)
- Freestyle Skill Excelente Players of...
- Water Damage laptop prank