Measuring over a metre across, these giant waterlilies (Victoria cruziana) at Kew Gardens are grown from a seed the size of a pea every year. They flower at night and are hand pollinated to ensure a supply of seed for the following year.
View more random threads:
- pt.2 1st post marriage interview, sania...
- Chinese Scenes
- 10 wonderful science experiments that are...
- The Beautiful Naran Valley - Pakistan
- Scary accidents compilation caught on video
- When I Saw Him Again
- Funny Hair Cut
- Dead baby is alive after 10 hours
- Nice guys go around tipping servers $200!
- 80-year-old Grandpa is a badass