Aliyar Reservoir is a 6.48 km2 (2.5 sq mi) reservoir located near Pollachi town in Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, South India. The dam is located in the foothills of Valparai, in the Anamalai Hills of the Western Ghats.It is about 65 kilometres (40 mi) from Coimbatore. The dam offers some ideal getaways including a park, garden, aquarium, play area and a mini Theme-Park maintained by Tamil Nadu Fisheries Corporation for visitors enjoyment. The scenery is beautiful, with mountains surrounding three quarters of the reservoir. Boating is also available
View more random threads:
- ISLAMIC DUA BY SHEIKH SUDAYS
- World's Most Powerful Aircraft - Inside Air...
- Mr.bean in jail
- Mesmerizing Hula Hoop Routine - Mini Hoop
- Don Quixote Gypsy Dance
- What causes a heart attack?
- Pet Penguin in Japan
- 2014 Mini Production
- Interview with a JF-17 Thunder Aero Engineer
- CHICAGO TRAVEL VLOG: A Day in Chicago...