THINGS TO SEE AND DO IN LITHUANIA
Lithuania , officially the Republic of Lithuania is a country in Northern Europe, the southernmost of the three Baltic states. Situated along the southeastern shore of the Baltic Sea, it shares borders with Latvia to the north, Belarus to the southeast, Poland, and the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad to the southwest. Across the Baltic Sea to the west lie Sweden and Denmark. Its population is 3.2 million. Its capital and largest city is Vilnius.
View more random threads:
- Sarah - Everything happens for a reason
- Kim Sharma
- Colonial Williamsburg Virginia
- Salman Alvi live mehfil - Ajnabi Sheher Ke...
- Just for Laughs - Marriage Proposal
- Mere Piya Gaye Rangoon - Shamshad Begum, C....
- How to Make a Bag Out of flower wrapper
- how its possible
- office humor
- A night out in Macau