Flu does not float in the air. It sticks to the snot we blow out of our nose or sneeze into our hands. When we touch something that a sick person touched, then the virus is on our fingers. If you stick you fingers near your eyes, the germ goes down a drainage tube to the back of your throat to cause infection. This is why you should wash your hands and avoid sticking you fingers up to your eyes.
View more random threads:
- Robbie Maddison breaks world record
- Don't mess with a girl
- Ayo - How Many Times
- Greenpeace investigates Petermann glacier
- Donzens of cigarettes
- Discover Marseille Vieux Port to Cart!
- The smallest man in the world meets the...
- 10 Composition Tips with Award-Winning...
- How People In Japan Eat Live Frog Sushi!