The laptop at home
The use of mobile devices for recreation or work can bring you great benefits if you adopt healthy habits by using them as a correct posture, regular breaks and a proper adjustment of equipment.
Whenever you can, we recommend:
√ If you use your laptop on the couch:
• Make more frequent breaks because it is the best posture for the back.
• Try to have your back straight and supported on a cushion.
√ To relieve muscle tension in the neck:
• Use a chair that allows you to have your back straight at 90 degrees
• Relax your neck and keep it aligned with your back.
• Place the top of the screen at eye level.
√ To relieve muscle tension in arms:
• Use a separate keyboard and mouse.
• Keep arms and forearms at 90 degrees.
√ To relieve stress at the hearing:
• Target your job so you are not reflections or glare.
• Blink frequently to keep the eyes hydrated.