Thread: Ever Largest Collection Of Love Messages

Member Array
    Ever Largest Collection Of Love Messages

It is hard to act as loving to one whom u really donot love.....but it is harder to act as not loving the one whom u really loves

Love has no words to express but expresssion of love is more meaningful than anything in this u dear

Ur gentle ways,ur loving touch,to me will always mean so much for all the special things u do ill always be in love with u

Years may fly, tears may dry.but my love for you will never die

Love is caring ,love is kind,love makes happiness easy to find,love makes all the dreams come true,love is is you

Love is something to give a dont ever ever expect in good return

By following my heart I came to you, I only forgot to take something back with me. For my thoughts are still with you.

'I LOVE YOU' three little words, yet seem to say so little but that mean so much to me.

I sey you are beat of my hear, cannot live in this world without you. I will be with you untill i die.

There are dozens of ways i can express my true love fore you ... but the one thats comes straight from my heart is....... I LOVE YOU!

It's you who i love, It's you who i understand, It's you who i want to spend the rest of my life with.

May this new day bring us new life, new hope, good health, wisdom, knowledge and understanding. May all our dreams come true. I love you forever.

I love you Kimmy with all my heart. And i always knew this from the start. u will always be in my hearts desire. I love you Baby....

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

Im inlove with a wonderful man. He's tall & gentle, soft spoken with a big heart. I love the way I feel when I'm with him. He doesnt believe I love him, but he will... Do U wanna meet him? ... Go to the mirror ... Meet the man of my dreams!

Our love is the most beautiful and precious thing in the world, and i'll treasure it all the days of my life. love you forever.

One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life? You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

You say 'you love me' I say 'I love you too' And you say 'you need me' And I say 'than where are you...'

No matter where you are or what you're doing, you're always in my thoughts with your smile, with your voice, with your touch, with your twinking eyes full of love for me! and with you i've understood love!

You live in every beat of my heart

Your eyes are athorn in my heart they hurt me but Iworship them

Love of my life, U r my shinin' armor, U r da light, U r my star, I will love u 4ver, No matter where u r...

For there is a certain someone who makes the grey sky blue, I'm glad to say that one is you

Somewhere, some1 dreams of your smile & finds your presence in life so worthwhile. So when your lonely, remember its true that some1, somewhere, is thinking of u.

I would love to photo u at sunset to get a picture of the sun and the moon together

Anyone can have a girl but very few people can have an angel like u... ur the princess of all angles so i am very proud of having u my soft angel

To the world you are one person. But to me you are the world

"u" may write my name on ur body, but i'll write ur name on my soul so that it carries "ur"name till its deir...........

Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very early. gud night ..

U r sweeter than honey. purer than milk. softer than flower. since i have u as my lover, come to me near, i'll kiss ur lips without fear. u'll say, having u is treasure & be wit me for ever.

Honey, no cool msg's to send u tonight but my heart. rest on it & it'l watch over you 4 the whole night. s'dreams

I know i'm not the most beautiful girl alive or the smartest girl alive, but i do know i'm the luckiest girl alive because i have you

Da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@, n sleep tite!

Of all the friends I ever met your the one I wont forget and if I die before you do I?ll go 2 heaven & wait 4 you!

You are the one who means the world to me, the one my dreams are off-one who fills my heart.

You are the one, who holds the key to my heart.

The big gum tree never blow true love never ends.

3words made my heart beat faster, 3words made my legs spin, 3words made my world go round, 3words "I LOVE YOU"...u'll always b the one.

You are in my heart, i keep you 4ever. Let ur hart beat 4me.

Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending

The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you!

Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

Sitting alone... feeling lonely.... i close my eyes and think of you. I LOVE YOU.

I wrote yr name on the sand the waves washed it away, it wrote yr name in my heart and forever it will stay!!!!!!! love u!!!!!

In my dreams ur mine & in my life u r a dream.

Love is so passionate, So beautiful and sweet Without love, there's no life, No breath, no heartbeat..

Love is like eating ice cream the slower you eat it the better it tast

One night i looked at the moon and the moon told me : why don't u leave her if she makes u cry?? Looked back at the moon and said: would u ever leave your sky??

Love is what you do to a person loving you to a person there for you and one that also loves you

When a heart is the sign of love ,and red the colour ...and when walking around with your head in the clouds means that one is in love..Why do I draw a line in blue and am I only thinking of you ?

As u go 2 bed 2nite, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..

You add such beauty and meaning to everything we do. You give me so much happiness that all i need is you!

Love is hard and will always be, but remember somebody loves you and that one is ME !

When i cry i see you in my tears But i clean my tears therefor no one can see you ..

If loves touches you once, it touches you forever.

Your precious love has turned my life completely around, I feel like I'm walking, but my feet don't seem to touch the ground.

My love for you would never die, For only you keep my dream alive. I'll dream of you today and tomorrow, Full of love and never sorrow

Just wanted to let you know... you are on my mind... every second of everyday i think about you... and i wish.... you weren't so far away! I MISS YOU!

U can have 10 brothers. U can have 100 lovers. U can have 1000 friends... But u have only 1 crazy person who is ready to die 4 you.

Looks may capture the eyes, but its the personality that captures the heart

In my dreams u were mine & in my life u were a dream but now you become mine in my dreams and in my life. i adore you my sweet little big

You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind,you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart,and i am always a bade shoter because i always miss u...

Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in love.

SMAK ... A mobile kiss... Keep your mobile close to your ear!

I close my eyes 2 sleep but cant. Tots of u keeps me awake, I wonder if u've tot same abt me...Coz 4ling in luv with u is out of my control.

L, E, V, O, I can't put it together without you.

When two lips are meet then the love is complete

I am looking for a word. I am looking for a whole new word. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that nobody knows. I am looking for a word. I am looking for a word that says...that you are the best !!!

When its low tide, i love you from my heart, but if its high tide i love you from my mind.Cause thers is a relationship between tide and blood.

Luve is like a box of candy u never know wut u r gona get!!

Smtimes we make each other cry n break each others heart, bcos we r lost in d prison of our pride n we let our treasure slip away, but 1 thing still stands afterall dis and that's LOVE. It's all dat matters.

Why is it that i have to climb 1000 mountains to get to you and all you have to do is smile to get to me?

Image I am but colours are you; Flowers I am but fragrance is you; Sweet I am but sugar is you ; Love I am but life is you; Crazy I am but only for YOU

I smile when I think of you, I blush when you are around, I think Love is the reason

Love is a feeling that you get deep inside and when I first saw you I almost cried, when I saw you in the hall I ran to hide and when you called me on the phone I almost died. One day you gave me a rose as white as a dove, and from then I knew it was

A dream costs nothing unless you want it to come true

Baby from bottom of my heart you are the only one i can love from the feeling of my heart and sould you are the one i feel baby i will die for you just to have your love.

If I could reach up & grab a star every time u made mi smile, I'd hav a whole galaxy in the palm of my hand!

If you could spend an hour in my Mind...a Minute in my Heart...a Second in my Soul.Then you will know how it feels, to LOVE YOU!!!

Wat if u loved the wrong person? will u give up or still hold on? maybe u need not do anything..just continue lovin the person and who know's? that love might be enough 2make that person the right one.

My heart was so dark but your love lightened him but the strength of light Iam scared to burn him

You kiss me and i know my heart belongs to you.

One day you decided to get out of my life one day you thought I?ll be better without you one day you left me this day was the day of our wedding I loved you I love you and I?ll love you and remember I will always wait for you!

Love does not hold grudges..........does not keep on account of injuries. ............doesnot .love endures all

Mountains can fly...Rivers can dry...You can forget me...But never I.

What holds you together is far greater than what can tear you apart.

Don't call me a GODDESS, Don't call me a QUEEN, Just call me the cutest PRINCESS you've ever seen!

How could i 4get u,if 4geting means........ lying. How could i 4get u, if 4geting means..dying.

Your beauty is calm as the night and its moon ... and sharp as the light of the sun at afternoon

A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye

I wish i was your blanket i wish i was ur bed i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head i wanna be around u i wanna hold u tight and be the lucky person who kisses u good nite!!!!!!!!!!!

Love is lock of life and the kind is key of love

If a big fat man creeps into your bedroom one night and stuffs you into a bag, Then do not worry 'cause I told Santa I wanted you for christmas!

Ure so special 2me that's why i kept u so safe in my heart where i keep special people like u!

Its sweet but its not honey.... its worth alot but its not money.... its fun but its not a game.... its hot but its not a flame... guess what??? its **u**

Nite has end for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.

If I could give u 1 gift, I would give u the ability to see yourself as I see you, so that you could see how truly special you are...

I got nothing else 2 offer, so 2 U, it's luv I going 2 send. It's nothing tat I borrowed, it's nothing I?d lend. This luv I?m sending has a Lifetime Guarantee!

The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...

I don't wanna feel the way that I do* I just wanna be right here with you* I don't wanna see* see us apart* I just wanna say straight from my heart I miss you

LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet

1 year,12 months, 365 days, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes, 3153600 seconds. every day every night & every time i always miss u

Love is like breathing if you stop you will die

Our love is like MATHEMATICS it: ADDS + happiness , REDUSES - problems, MULTIPLIES * fun, DIVIDES / tension

I can see through your eyes the love that you hide for others and stored for me.

I love tow things flowers and you somday but you everyday

No words can xplain how hapi i am 2 hav som1 like u, i dnt know how long i could kip u bt i intend 2 hold on 2 mke u stay 4ever coz uR d best person iVe got

A butterfly needs its wings ... an icebear needs cold weather and I ... I need you!

Ur so nice ur so cute thats why i fall in love with u.

When the day wakes and kisses me good morning.... i wish it were you. missing you day and night...

Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

Its a every luv seems so right & every hurt seems so happines seems juss a step away,but the journey seems so long..

If u read this msg, u owe me a hug. if u delete, u owe me a kiss. if u save, u owe me a date, if u relpy u owe me all but if u ignore it, u are mine. choose one

Flowers will die and the sun will set but your and friend i wont forget.Your name is so precious it will never grow old. Its engraved in my heart with the letters of gold

Sweetheart! your love is everything that i dreamed, you fill my life with happiness. you are the one who fill my days with love.

U r my love,i will love u, u r my life, i will never leave u, I love u..

Every girl wants one guy to meet all her needs, while every guy wants all the girls to meet his one need.

Hen i miss a special person, i don't have to go too far, i just have to look inside my heart, because that's always where my special peoples are !!

If your name was homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now...

Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility n soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland! OYASUMINASAI!

I think of u all day, i think of u all night, although we are apart, yr always in my heart.

God knows since when u r in my hart since i'm there u've been with me i promise u r the only one in my hart til eternity.....

Someone asked me if I MISS you.. i didnt answer i just closed my eyes,smiled & walked away.. then i whispered.. "SO MUCH"..!!

Sweet words are easy to say but sweet people like you are very dificult to find

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day

Loving you could take my life, but when I look into your eyes, I know you're worth that sacrafice

Gentle as the morning, sweet as a rose, my love for you darling, just grows and grows

God Gave me a Body, But it become alive when u came into my life..

When heart is bead for someone & you will think more why that bead is coming only in heart because that's the real Love for someone she might somewhere

ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF Me, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SlEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Gd NiTe!

I never knew what the word "Angel" ment Untill the day I laid my eyes on you

As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here 2 wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight

True love never dies... it lives on and on and on..

Forgive my eyes 4 admiring your beauty.U stole my heart the moment U looked at me,call me crazy call me insane every time my heart beats it mentions your name

I wish i may, i wish might, be the one u wish for tonight.

U are de rose of Sharon de lily of de velly, u are evryting my heart desire.

Love is easy to find, hard to forget, worry about to lose the beloved.

I have no regrets.I will never regret loving someone because the feeling of love for five minute is greater than an eternity of hurt.

The shortest word for me is I, the sweetest word for me is LOVE, but the only word for me is YOU

Days seem endless when you're not beside me. Nights are lonely and, oh, so empty. Only with you I know I will be fine. Moments with you are frozen in time. I love you so much ...

Love what a lovely who don't want to fall in love

I look at you baby, I still can't believe you?re mine. I think about you endlessly, I think about you all the time. I trust you completely, And I want you to remember, I love you so sweetly, Now...and forever.

Dearest sweet heart I love you .....I need you.... more and more....each day.....and i will love you forever and ever

There is a face I?d love to see Eyes I'd love to drown deep into Lips I'd love to kiss YOURS.

Years are like months , months are like weeks , weeks are like days , days are like hours and hours are like seconds ..............when u are with me

In my dreams i dream of you of all the things that we could do, an in my heart i yearn for more of the sweetest person who i adore, but most of all the things i miss is giving u a goodnite kiss

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone thinkin of u somewhere out there where dreams come true... nitenite & sweet dreams 2 u

Love is like quicksand, the deeper u fall in the harder it is to get out!!!!!

Our deepest feelings are the hardest to convey. But hopefully you know how much you mean to me each day. 'you mean the world to me'

Love is blind,looks only valuable things

When 2 hearts r meant for each other, no distance is so far, no time is so long and no other love can break them apart...

I cant text u roses or fax u my heart. I'd email u kisses but wed still be apart. I loeve u to pieces nd just wish ud c that i care 4 u so much.Cos u mean the world to me.

Women are the most beautiful things to ever step on land

Love is not about loving the perfect person but loving the imperfect person perfectly

Sweetheart darling my only eyes that I even use to hear, goodnite, sleep well 4tonite will be my wonderful nite withU I love you,for I cannt go any where minus eyes who is you.

Sometimes love is like to smell a rose. You have the smell for a while!

Time means nothing unless you spend it with the one you love, Girl you are the one...

Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if u ever break that chain youll break my heart 4 ever!

If I could rearrange the alphabet, Id put U and 3 I together.

I love you from the bottom of my heart. And i hope we are one heart beating at one time.

My love, words however special ... could never even start, to tell you all the love I have for you within my heart!!!

I asked an angel 2 watch over u, but he back sooner than xpected!i asked y?He said "an angel doesnt need 2 watch over an angel!"

I want to give you a kiss darling, i want to give you a hug. And i hold you in my arms, to make you feel quite snug.

Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonite. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

I try to take away the pain by finding some31 new, bt then i came 2 realize no one coeds 2 u and even f i look around pretending not 2 cry�i�ll always go back the day u finally said goodbye�

5 lovable words- "i am alone without u", 4 pleasant words- "i care 4 u", 3 sweet words- "i like u", 2 special words "miss u", 1 important word- "u"

I cant belive you had the nerves to say the things you said they hurt so much that they ended our relationship i cant belive it 4years and now down the drain i wish things would have hapened so differently i tried to save us many times but stil you couldnt see you kept insiting and resisting that you wooldnt lie for it again

You know what, in the whole world there is no such darling whom i love and i want the whole world to know that i will never forget you!

Love is not how long u've been 2gether; not how much u've given or receive; not how many times u've helped each other --- its how u value each other...

From where did u get them?

Member Array
    nicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thread Information