L’oreal brand ambassador, Sonam Kapoor hit Cannes red carpet for the first time to attend “The Artist” premiere at Palais des Festivals during the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France on May 15.
25-year-old Bollywood diva made headlines when she arrived wearing super gorgeous white gown that made her look angelic and dreamy. Sonam was clad in a Jean Paul Gaultier Spring 2009 Couture gown.
Sonam Kapoor’s gown featured a mesh overlay and black print that complemented her slender figure and great height. She completed her look with a pair of fancy Ferragamo shoes.
The stunning beauty added some elegance to her look with a pair of Chopard stud earrings and a statement Amrapali cocktail ring. Beautiful Sonam opted for picture-perfect makeup, nude lips and dark eye makeup.
Talking about Sonam Kapoor hairstyle, the starlet wore her hair in a curly bouffant updo that was feminine and trendy. On the whole, this star made her Cannes red carpet debut in a perfect gown.
This talented Bollywood star walked the red carpet with Chinese actress and singer Fan Bingbing who was clad in a fantastic Atelier Versace gown.
View more random threads:
- Actress Madhu Shalini: Bold Look
- Deepika shifts near Ranbir’s bungalow
- Excellent Pic of Hrithik Roshans Wife...
- Katrina Kaif at its Best.
- Kissing co-star is mandatory for Emraan
- The SOTY team with Anupama Chopra on her...
- Arjun Rampal, Suzanne, Jackie Shroff at the...
- Checkout Ranbir Kapoor's NEW LOOK for Next...
- Preity Zinta looks gorgeous HQ Unwatermarked...