Neha Bhasin was born on November 18, 1982 in Delhi in a Punjabi Khatri family, India to Ashok Bhasin and Rekha Bhasin and has an elder sister and a younger brother. She first went to the Frank Anthony Public School in Delhi, where her first dreams of becoming a superstar or performer shaped up. She later joined the Lady Shri Ram College for Women in New Delhi, where she graduated in sociology honors.
Always passionate about music and performing arts, she wanted to pursue it as profession and hence, started to compete in various contests at her very young age, before she decided to get formal training and joined Shiamak Davar's SDIPA to get trained in dance and performance and Ustad Ghulam Mustafa Khan to learn classical singing.
View more random threads:
- Cast of 'From Sydney With Love' take a bus...
- Anjana Sukhani Wallpapers
- Kajal Agarwal ~~Latest Snaps 2013~~
- Bollywood stars at Fardeens Sangeet Ceremony
- Riya Sen (02)
- Kareena surprises Shahid on his birthday
- Mistress Of Spice ( Aishwarya ) - Screen...
- Deewaanapan press meet
- Tabu (01)
- Anushka Sharma (Pictures)