A life-long Siberian pilot, bored with conventional forms of flight, is breaking some interesting new barriers in aviation with a series of tricks. His first feat was relatively risk free - uncorking a lemonade on-the-fly, boasting that the strong winds added some much needed challenge. After that, he took it up a notch. Here, while flying in circles, he balanced a full glass of water on a spatula, keeping every drop in the cup. And, in a climatic crescendo, gives a clean shave to a nervous volunteer - all without a single nick! It was all filmed by Mikhail Nadimov as a promotion for the 'Lunch and Dinner Rescue Service' delivery company.
View more random threads:
- Amazing Invention! Hover Scooter
- 40 Inspirational Speeches in 2 Minutes
- Kid Friends With Poisonous Snake
- I believe by Jackie Evancho
- Will Vladimir's clowning around impress the...
- Aye Mere Banday..! Kahan Ja Rahe Ho..!
- Malta - Mdina The city of Silence
- WAL-MART Truck
- BMW Vision ConnectedDrive | Part 1
- Cook prawn like a boss!