Somewhere along the way, every Volkswagen enthusiast should try to visit Wolfsburg, Germany, the headquarters of Volkswagen AG. There is little that can prepare you for the complete immersion into a world of Volkswagens when you arrive. From the time you enter the city of Wolfsburg there is virtually no car to be seen that isn't a member of the Volkswagen brand family - Volkswagens are everywhere. Fans of the marque may feel like they have died and gone to heaven here. From the rare air-cooled split window bus to modified Golf IV models with flared fenders to the New Beetle RSI, there isn't anything we didn't see on the streets and in the employee parking lots.
View more random threads:
- Duo Paradise - The Greatest Cabaret World
- Motorcycle Soccer
- DRAWING A PEACOCK (Pencils for kids)
- Star Trek TOS 2x14
- Googoosh - Man Amade am
- New Audi A8 2014 vs Mercedes S class 2014
- Ahmed Mohamed arrested for bringing homemade...
- Best Motivation Sport - PEOPLE ARE AWESOME
- How to Maintain a Good Relationship When...
- Lion vs Hyenas: Pack of Hyenas Attack Lion...