An unprecedented British winter...and we haven't reached January yet. The Olympus E5 has been pretty much camped out in all weather day and night over the past 4 weeks. Capturing stills, time lapse sequences, star trails and video. This 3 minute video is a summary of my own personal winter. All made possible via a robust weather-proof camera system.
View more random threads:
- Fifty Fifty - 54
- Be careful while driving
- Leon, 5 Years Old and Morbidly Obese
- How to Extend the Battery Life of your...
- Stop comparing yourself to others!
- Wealth Inequality in America
- I'm Little... But I'm a Great Winner
- Just for Laughs Stop moving
- Dance Pe Chance - Music Review Stills Lyrics...
- Criss Angel cigarette