Seeks to cater to the demands of the under-banked, lower income segment with this service.
Citibank has introduced two biometric ATMs, one each in Mumbai and Hyderabad. With these two ATMs, Citibank customers would not have to take the pain of remembering their PIN numbers. All they have to do is give their thumb-print. The ATM will scan their thumb-print and, once it is recognised, the ATM will proceed with the transaction.
With the service, presently launched for the bank's 'Pragati' savings account holders, the bank seeks to cater to the demands of the under-banked, lower income segment.
The ATMs have colour-coded buttons -- yellow for deposit and green for withdrawl -- which guide customers through the transactions. However, these biometric ATMs do not stop customers from using the PIN ATMs.
View more random threads:
- A little girl-Plz Pray For Her Health &...
- why second marriage is not permitted in...
- "God Said, No!"
- translate plzzzzzzzz..........
- Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love?
- Where to find your dream Evening dress
- Most Masoom Members of NidosKidos...
- Are You Ready for a Thunderstorm?
- 7 Tips To Be Happy In Life :)