Near the gardens of the Taj Mahal stands the important 16th-century Mughal monument known as the Red Fort of Agra. This powerful fortress of red sandstone encompasses, within its 2.5-km-long enclosure walls, the imperial city of the Mughal rulers. It comprises many fairy-tale palaces, such as the Jahangir Palace and the Khas Mahal, built by Shah Jahan; audience halls, such as the Diwan-i-Khas; and two very beautiful mosques.
View more random threads:
- Just unbelievable!
- Mahindra XUV 500 review by Autocar India
- Janam Safal hoga re bande, Mann mein Ram...
- Amazing Little Tennis Player
- Hawaii s Big Island Travel Guide
- "Twilight" Privew...
- How to Pop a Pimple on Your Skin the Right...
- An old style house from north Kerala, India !
- Rejected Bond Girl Auditions
- 3D Projection Mapping