tew u i surrender my evrytin,
tew me ur my mighty king,
baby if u gimme da ring,
'stayin foreva' i will cling~!
---
See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing... Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good
Night...!!!

---

Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline,
All passengers on bed, hug ur pillows
As the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land.
Enjoy ur time GOOD'NITE!
---
A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day! ---

GOOD NIGHT...
Have a
"salt Dreamz..."
Bcoz daily sweet is not
Good for U'r health,take care....
---

under da bright and sunny day...i'd take a minute to say HI to the person i think abt n i mis da most.. hope
you'll have a gud, rest of the day.. tc!
---

the night has come & with the stars twinkling bright frm above.. i wish i may.. i wish i might... mga taong
masungit ay magbago na... especially the 1 reading dis! nite nite ---

On this night as i lie on my bed,i just cant stop thinking about u my LOVE.May u have a blessed & a beatiful
GUD NITE.
---

Take some time to smile when you're sad.. to rest when you're tired.. to love if you're feeling empty.. & to
let go if you need to. time endures, time heals. in this life, just take some time for yourself.... gudnyt..
---

Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and
happiness.do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.

Kannadachal neeyanu,nenjil mele neeyaanu,evide nokkiyalum neeyaanu Pandaramee KOTHUKU !Kill it &
sleep**** GUDNITE
---

. ()````() WAIT!
("( 'o' )")
( . /
( . )

DON'T SLEEP YET!
()````()
( -O- )
( . )
(``) (``)
I have to pray & ask
Ask Allah 2 take care
Of "U" when "U" r Sleep.
---

Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep
and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..Good night,,,

hi hobb misss uLyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!
---

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the
twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite
---

Aye shona u are you ready to party tonite,with angels & gods love which gives heavenly lite.sleep my baby, sleep tight as ur love wishes you a beautiful goodnite.
---

My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.
---

"do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! 'good night'.
---

Love sweet as sugar, bitter if you dont know it better.bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite.
---

Soft speech cleanheart peaceful eyes focusedmind and determined decision . with gods love always make u winner in life. god bless you
---

Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS
come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!
---

Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.... GOOD NIGHT..
---

Close your eyes,
Concentrate your mind &
Pray to god about the things
That you want most.
GOD must fulfill your prayer...
Have a nice sleep...
---

i wud stay awake awl nite,
til da stars turn to shiny brite lite,
i will luv u til foreva more,
til deres no being in dis planet nomore.
---

we've been thru a path so dark,
but we stil gotten dat special spark,
now we noe dat we can neva go rong,
my luv fer u wil neva b gone.
---

sending u 1000 smiles.
take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.
pick out 1 every time u think of me,
because i want 2 see u smiling alwaye.

You are my sunshine. and i miss you at night. will you be my moon?