tew u i surrender my evrytin,
tew me ur my mighty king,
baby if u gimme da ring,
'stayin foreva' i will cling~!
See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing... Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good

Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline,
All passengers on bed, hug ur pillows
As the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land.
Enjoy ur time GOOD'NITE!
A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day! ---

Have a
"salt Dreamz..."
Bcoz daily sweet is not
Good for U'r health,take care....

under da bright and sunny day...i'd take a minute to say HI to the person i think abt n i mis da most.. hope
you'll have a gud, rest of the day.. tc!

the night has come & with the stars twinkling bright frm above.. i wish i may.. i wish i might... mga taong
masungit ay magbago na... especially the 1 reading dis! nite nite ---

On this night as i lie on my bed,i just cant stop thinking about u my LOVE.May u have a blessed & a beatiful

Take some time to smile when you're sad.. to rest when you're tired.. to love if you're feeling empty.. & to
let go if you need to. time endures, time heals. in this life, just take some time for yourself.... gudnyt..

Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and
happiness.do not think of me...i m in ur eyes.

Kannadachal neeyanu,nenjil mele neeyaanu,evide nokkiyalum neeyaanu Pandaramee KOTHUKU !Kill it &
sleep**** GUDNITE

. ()````() WAIT!
("( 'o' )")
( . /
( . )

( -O- )
( . )
(``) (``)
I have to pray & ask
Ask Allah 2 take care
Of "U" when "U" r Sleep.

Night doesnt become beautiful with star studded sky & full moon,It becomes beautiful when u go to sleep
and let stars & moon admire ur innocence..Good night,,,

hi hobb misss uLyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

In tis lovely nite, I pray 2 the blue moon 2 protect U thru the nite, the wind 2 blow away ur stress N the
twinkle stars 2 guide U the way, sweet dreams G00d Nite

Aye shona u are you ready to party tonite,with angels & gods love which gives heavenly lite.sleep my baby, sleep tight as ur love wishes you a beautiful goodnite.

My gentle micks u are a star that shines so brite .lovin u is a pleasure. my diamond i wish u good night.

"do not count what u have lost. just see what u have now, because past never comes back but sometimes future can give u back ur lost things! 'good night'.

Love sweet as sugar, bitter if you dont know it better.bed the best place to think of memories which put u to sleep,telling u goodnite.

Soft speech cleanheart peaceful eyes focusedmind and determined decision . with gods love always make u winner in life. god bless you

Night is longer than day for those who DREAM & day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS
come true. Wish you Good Night & Sweet Dreams!

Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep.
Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.... GOOD NIGHT..

Close your eyes,
Concentrate your mind &
Pray to god about the things
That you want most.
GOD must fulfill your prayer...
Have a nice sleep...

i wud stay awake awl nite,
til da stars turn to shiny brite lite,
i will luv u til foreva more,
til deres no being in dis planet nomore.

we've been thru a path so dark,
but we stil gotten dat special spark,
now we noe dat we can neva go rong,
my luv fer u wil neva b gone.

sending u 1000 smiles.
take one 4 now and remaining 999 under u,r pillow.
pick out 1 every time u think of me,
because i want 2 see u smiling alwaye.

You are my sunshine. and i miss you at night. will you be my moon?