Thread: Good Morning SmS

Member Array

Good Morning SmS

Good Morning SmS

gift of goodmorning
    Receive my simple gift of goodmorning wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

The sun had rised from the east
    The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning
    Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning, it has asilent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

Gud Morning
    A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around u. Gud Morning

Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA
    You r my sweet SONA I don't want u KHONA I want a place in your heart's KONA Otherwise i will start RONA Atleast Good Morning to kar LONA

cover blanket tight tight
    As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight tight

somewhere out there beneath the pale moon
    somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep
    Master of puppets is pulling your strings, twisting ur mind n SmasHing ur dreams. blinded by me, u can't see a thing when i count to 3 u shall fall a sleep 1,2,3,Zzz

Your soul came back
    Your soul came back from dreamland re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning.

The sun rises into the sky
    The sun rises into the sky with the warmest smile, he wishes you a good morning, hoping that you have the perfect day. Take care & miss you. Gd morning

The Word 'Hello' means H
    The Word 'Hello' means H=How R U? E=Everything all right? L=Like 2 hear 4rm U. L=Love 2 C U soon. O=Obviously, I miss you! Good Morning my freind

Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Gd Morning
    Morning greetings doesn't only mean saying Good Morning, it has a silent message saying: I remember you when I wake up! Have a nice day!

Receive my simple gift
    Hello, wakup, Receive my simple gift of 'GOOD MORNING' wrapped with sincerity, tied with care and sealed with a prayer to keep u safe and happy all day long! Take Care!

gd morning to start your day
    A night hug warms the heart, a night kiss brightens the day, and a gd morning to start your day!

morning has come in a special way
    Night has ended for another day, morning has come in a special way. May you smile like the sunny rays and leaves your worries at the blue blue bay.

I just love when morning gets here
    I just love when morning gets here, cuz i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my bestest friend.what a lovely way to start my day

I try to be best friend
    I try to Beeee the best friend i can beeeee, so here u go, some Goodmorning flowers right to you from meeeeeee.

Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuu
    Cockacoladuuuuuu, Refreshed and newwwwwwwwwwww, skies are bluuuuuuuuuuuu, Goodmorning to youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

May you begin this day
    May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to embrace. Good Morning my love

With petals of Roses
    With petals of Roses,Palm full of Holly water,Light of Full Sun,Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.I wish u a very special Good Morning....

Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,
    Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,There is only ione today and I would not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng..............

Wishing u................
    Wishing u................ G Morning O Afternoon O Evening D Night hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack - I save the money.....................

See outside the Window,
    See outside the Window, Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U, Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night I told them to wish U [email protected]@D Morning.

Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits
    Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U... Good Morning

Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits
    Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits - LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U... Good Morning

No Shadows 2 Depress U,
    No Shadows 2 Depress U, Only Joys 2 Surround U,Many FrieNds 2 LoveU,God Himself 2 BlessU,These r my Wishes 4U,2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !! Good morning

5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
    5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again

It makes me so happy
    It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.

The sun had rised from the east
    The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

The sun has once brought brightness
    The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...

Treat everyone with politeness,
    Treat everyone with politeness,Even those who are rude to U.....Not because they are not nice,But bcoz u are nice....!!!**Good morning**

5 Steps to every LOVELY MORNING this year.
    5 Steps to every LOVELY MORNING this year. Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide, Feel ur heart beat & say… Here I AM OH LORD, Embrace ME & be my STRENGTH TODAY!!!

These are just 16 letters yet they mean so much
    These are just 16 letters yet they mean so much when warmly sent just to keep in touch. (>*>^^^

Todays Thought: Try hard to get what u like
    Todays Thought: Try hard to get what u like (or) you will be forced to like what u get… Keep smiling always it increases ur face value… Good Morning and Have a terrific day…

As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise
    As the sky breaks into a beautiful Sunrise ...may GOD open the window of heaven to shower U lots of blessings...Good Morning...

All mornings are like Paintings:
    All mornings are like Paintings:-U need a little inspiration to get going,a little smile to brighten up & SMS from someone who cares to color ur day...good morning a Nice Day..

Wakeup & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes
    Wakeup & Wink those Teeny Weeny Eyes.Stretch those Inzy Winzy Bones,Wear that Jolly Winning smile & tell urself today is a beautiful day... [email protected]@d M(rning....

New day new blessing.
    New day new blessing.Don't let yesterday's failures ruin the beauty of today,b'coz each day has its own promise of love,joy,forgiveness..... Good Morning...

Dr's prescription for today
    Dr's prescription for today.A cute little smile for breakfast.More laugh for Lunch,Lots of happiness for Dinner,Dr's fee... whole Day think of [email protected]@D Morning...

I wish God made me a SMS,
    I wish God made me a SMS, so that I can reach you in 5 sec, Cost u nothing, u'll read me & I cud C U smiling which is worth a million 4me. Good Morning

If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers,
    If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good Morning

If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers
    If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good MorningBy

If u had 2 pick some1 from whome
    If u had 2 pick some1 from whome u luv & 1 who luvs U, Pick the 1 who luvs u because u can learn 2 luv some1, but can't teach any1 2luv u back!Good Morning

I think u r very careless! U come
    I think u r very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what U hav left! U just came in my mind & left a SMILE on MY Face. Good MorningBy

One day Monday went toTuesday
    One day Monday went toTuesday to see Wednesday and ask Thursday wheather Frday has told Saturday that SundaY is a FUN day....Good morning...

Whenever I look at my palm
    Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U Good Morning...

Twinkle-Twinkle lazy star Kitna
    Twinkle-Twinkle lazy star Kitna soyega uthja yaar, up above the world so high, sun has risen in the sky, uthke jaldi pee le _chai, then call me up and say HI

Always ask GOD to give you
    Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve,Not what you desire.Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.... Good Morning..

Pyari si subah me pyare se panchhi (Good Morning sms in URDU)
    Pyari si subah me pyare se panchhi,Pyare se kinare,Pyari se oss ki boonden,Pyari si thandi hawayein,Ek pyare se Dost ko puyara sa din de jaaye...Good Morning...

Simple music can make u sing,
    Simple music can make u sing,A simple hug can make u feel better,Simple things can make u happy.Hope my simple Hi...!!!will make u smile ...Good Morning....

Open ur eyes! So the SUN can rise,
    Open ur eyes! So the SUN can rise,Flowers can blossom....Birds can sing,Bcoz all are waiting to see ur *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L* @[email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected] Good Morning.....

Never blame a day in ur life.
    Never blame a day in ur life...Good Days Give u happiness..Bad days give u Experience...Both are essential in life...!!! All are Gods blessings!!!...Have a nice day...

New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement
    New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement + Ur Dedication + Commitment=Success...Just do it and win it Good Morning....

Every bad situation will have something positive
    Every bad situation will have something positive...Even a stopped Clock is correct twice a day...Think of this & lead ur life....Good Morning....

Happy moments Dont forget me
    Happy moments Dont forget me;Difficult moments-Trust me;Quiet moments-Call me; Painful moments Tell me;Every moment-Bless me;....Good Morning.....

Happiness Keeps U SWEET,
    Happiness Keeps U SWEET, Trials Make U STRONG, Sorrows Keeps U HUMBLE, Sucess Keeps You GLOWING. Wish u a lovely and sweet morning, Gud Day

Savera kya hua, Sitaron ko b
    Savera kya hua, Sitaron ko bhool gaye, suraj kya aya, chand ko bhool gye. Gujre kya pal hamare SMS ke bina, aap hume SMS karna bhool gye.... Good Morning dost

Stars r seen 2gether, yet they r
    Stars r seen 2gether, yet they r so far apart, True friends may not meet everyday but remember they r always linked heart 2 heart. Good Morning

I have a pair of eyes but can't C U everyday
    I have a pair of eyes but can't C U everyday.... Have a pair of ears, but can't hear ur voice everyday.... But I do have a heart... that cares for you everyday. Good Morning

I was on a ship thinking of U...
    was on a ship thinking of U... wen I looked down, I dropped a tear into the ocean.. Then I promised myself that untill someonenot finds it, I won't forget U... Good Morning

Terminator
    nice man do post more.

Member Array
    GOOD MORNING.......................

Thread Information