Thread: Friendship SmS

Member Array

Friendship SmS

True friends are like mornings
    True friends are like mornings, u cant have them the whole day, but u can be sure, they will be there when u wakeup tomorrow, next year and forever.

A good friend is like a bra
    A good friend is like a bra. he is tight, careful, holds u from falling and always close to ur heart.

It takes half our life to find true friends
    It takes half our life to find true friends and half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you and wish to spend the rest keeping you.

Time might lead me to nowhere
    Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

When God opened the window of the heaven
    When God opened the window of the heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? I said : Please take special care of the person reading this!

A special friend is rare indeed
    A special friend is rare indeed, it seems to be a special breed, yes, perfect friends are very few, so lucky I am for having you.

If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest
    If you are a chocolate you are the sweetest, if you are a Teddy Bear you are the most huggable, If you are a Star you are the Brightest, and since you are my “FRIEND� you are the “BEST�!

If kisses were water, I will give you the sea
    If kisses were water, I will give you the sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give you a tree. If you love a planet, I will give you a galaxy. If friendship is lif,e I will give you mine.

A friend gives hope when life is low
    A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.

A friend is sweet when its new
    A friend is sweet when its new but it is sweeter when its TRUE! But u know what? Its sweetest when its you.

Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew
    Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need you. Years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with you will never die.

A friend gives hope when life is low
    A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is you.

I wish i cud b a dove
    I wish i cud b a dove 2 brng u peace, a cupid 2 bring u luv,an angel 2 bring u a miracle.A ll i am is ur best friend, in the hope that it brings u happiness.

heart needs company
    walk w/ me ven ur heart needs company
    talk 2 me ven u feel all alone
    trust me ven ur heart beats more.
    think of me venever u need a true frnd

One day Love asked friendship
    One day Love asked friendship "Y R U in the world when i am here?
    Friendshipsmiled and said "to spread smiles where u leave tears

sweet friend
    1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U, 3+2 = 5 sense missing U,4+3 = 7days thinking of U, 5+7 = 12 months dreaming abt Ubut 99+1 = 100 years i need a sweet friend like U

Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes
    Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes, its like when the hand gets hurt the eyes cries and when the eyes cries the hand wipes its tears.

friend r walking in village
    Love &friend r walking in village.
    love falls into a well,why?
    bocs love is blind.
    frnd also jumps inside
    y? frnd will do any thing
    4love.

we r still friends
    If still night comes b4 morning,life comes bfr death,spring comes before winter.It means we r still friends.

friendship cannot grow like a tree
    friendship cannot grow like a tree ,but they grow in their mind.so if you know that you have a friend, then promote your friendship through mind to shw that you realy trust your friend. i trust you man

FRIENDSHIP- the blend of all relation
    A friend scolds like dad, cares like a mom, teases like a sis, irritates like a bro,FRIENDSHIP- the blend of all relation,U r my best friend, b my friend 4ever.

friend like u is possible once in a lifetime
    Introduction is possible anytime,Love is possible sometime.Marriage is possible one time,but a sweet friend like u is possible once in a lifetime

flower need sunshine
    flower need sunshine,violet need dew,all angels in heaven know i need u. yrs may fly,tears may dry,but my friendship with u will never die

FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT
    A true friend is not the one who knows your mistake and jugde you,instead he/she helps you to survive the worst,lift you when you down,wipe your tears when no one can,gives you a shoulder to cry on when you need one.A fflways loves my presence.Between there's no lies.deciet,cheating,betraying or backstaping. FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!

friendship will never ever end
    p>This message to you,
    I just had to send.
    As you are someone who's
    always so happy to lend,
    so caring, sharing, loving,
    such a wonderful friend.
    I hope that our friendship,
    will never ever end!

REMIND me to REMIND u
    plz REMIND me to REMIND u abt REMINDING me to send u this REMINDER that REMINDS me of REMINDING u that I am always UR good FRND.

This message to you
    This message to you,
    I just had to send.
    As you are someone who's
    always so happy to lend,
    so caring, sharing, loving,
    such a wonderful friend.
    I hope that our friendship,
    will never ever end!

FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT
    A true friend is not the one who knows your mistake and jugde you,instead he/she helps you to survive the worst,lift you when you down,wipe your tears when no one can,gives you a shoulder to cry on when you need one.A friend aways tells the truth when i am wrong or right, if i'm lost a friend knows how to retrieve me.Friend can bear my insult that i'm not aware off.Friend can forgive if i've done wrong.A friend always loves my presence.Between there's no lies.deciet,cheating,betraying or backstaping. FRIENDS STICK TOGETHER NO MATTER WHAT!

Love &friend r walking in village
    Love &friend r walking in village.
    love falls into a well,why?
    bocs love is blind.
    frnd also jumps inside
    y? frnd will do any thing
    4love.

Friendship is like a relation
    Friendship is like a relation between the hand and eyes, its like when the hand gets hurt the eyes cries and when the eyes cries the hand wipes its tears.

1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U
    1+1 = 2 my 2 eyes looking at U, 3+2 = 5 sense missing U,4+3 = 7days thinking of U, 5+7 = 12 months dreaming abt Ubut 99+1 = 100 years i need a sweet friend like U

Friendship smiled
    One day Love asked friendship "Y R U in the world when i am here? Friendship smiled and said "to spread smiles where u leave tears"

walk with me ven ur heart needs company
    walk w/ me ven ur heart needs company
    talk 2 me ven u feel all alone
    trust me ven ur heart beats more.
    think of me venever u need a true frnd

i am is ur best friend
    I wish i cud b a dove 2 brng u peace, a cupid 2 bring u luv,an angel 2 bring u a miracle.A ll i am is ur best friend, in the hope that it brings u happiness.

For Someone SPecial like YOU
    ::: (\_(\
    *: (=' :') :*
    .. (,('')('')..`
    For Someone SPecial like YOU <>

The sky is full of stars

.*`*..*`*..*`*..*`*..
    The sky is full of stars**************** but the Moon is u
    The Earth is full of friends ~~~~~~~~~~~
    but the Best is u.......................
    To forget me is upto to u^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    To forget u i will never do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    N its true tat u r very dearer too-----

keep the lamp of friendship burning
    keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE
    FRIENDSHIP IZ VAST LIKE UNIVERSE,
    IT IZ DEEP LIKE SEA,
    IT IZ HIGH LIKE SKY,
    IT IZ STRONG LIKE ROKE,
    IT IZ KIND LIKE MOTHER,
    AND IT IZ SWEET LIKE U

derailment of the Train
    The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.

heart may be in left but it is always right
    In life when you get troubles, don't get nervous... Just close ur eyes and follow ur heart coz heart may be in left but it is always right

Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship.
    Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship... "U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..." But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..." Thats Frnship

They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person
    They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them

lack of love
    Not the lack of love, but the lack of friendship makes marriages unhappy.

times we shared
    The times we shared is like shooting star... the time is short but really beautiful moments.... Forever engraved in our hearts.... Friends forever~!!!

emotional bank account
    I have open n emotional bank account in my heart. Plz deposit ur FRIENDSHIP in it. I make u sure that U will receive interest as long as I am live

raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes
    A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing'

Friendship never speaks volumes
    Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!

Freindship happens inside the heart
    Freindship happens inside the heart, Slient.. Unwritten.. Unnbreakable by distance..Unchangeable by time.. Once a Friend, always a Freind.!

MY friendship is just like a rubber band
    MY friendship is just like a rubber band, It is too flexible, Stretch it as much as u can, but if u leave it,it 'll hurt u a lot, really a lot!

True friendship never fades with Time
    True friendship never fades with Time, become more tasteful like old Wine), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!

Have a "HEART" that never breaks
    Have a "HEART" that never breaks, Have a"SMILE" that never fades, HAve a touch that never Hurt$, Have a "FRIENDSHIP" that naver ends , Like Ours!

Few relation in Earth Never Die
    Few relation in Earth Never Die. Want to know What is it ? Read again.. (F) Few (R) Relation (I) In (E) Earth (N) Never (D) Die

keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love
    keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers
    If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

passport 4 visa
    For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

You cannot buy friendship
    You cannot buy friendship, you can earn it. If someone comes for help, be a true friend !

Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u
    Never say gud bye 2 sum1 who luv u.. Never say thanx who really need u.. Never blame a person who really trust u.. Never 4get a person who think u as LIFE.

To forget you is hard to do
    To forget you is hard to do and to forget me is up to you. Forget me not, forget me never. Forget this text, but not the sender.

In The Flower My Rose Is You
    In The Flower My Rose Is You, In The Diamond My Kohinoor Is You, In The Sky My Moon Is You, I'm Only Body My Heart Is You, That's Why I Always MISS YOU

the recipe of friendship
    the recipe of friendship 1 cup of sharing 2 cups of caring 3 cups of 4giveness mix all of these 2gether to make friends 4eve

Terminator
    nice collection pal.

Member Array
    very nice...............

Thread Information