Thread: frnds we'll have a debate in this....

Senior Member Array

frnds we'll have a debate in this....

Plz all try to enter ur vies for the topic

"COMPUTER A BOON OR BANE"

all must think this to be like a debate. who knows our points can be usefull to someone at any time. Even it can help us at any time. so now plz reply for this topic. I do not want to start first myself. i want someone to start it. lets c hw well this topic can go on..

naveed
    boon or bane?

can u tell me in simple english ,
    well what i understand is , that u mean to say that computer is good or bad , is it useful or making us dumb

well computer is very important in my life , my career is related to it. and a lot of my jobs are done by computer and it had made my life easier.

Senior Member Array

ya correct naveed

ya u r absolutely correct naveed. boon means is it a god's gift annd bane means it is a bad thing.

In my opinion now bcoz of computer only we make many new technologies. We are able to do all the things very easily. Now our human job has reduced a lot bcoz of the computer. All will surely accept this.

No one in this world can say a computer is bane. If anyone who wants to say it is a bane can plz write in their comments here plz.

shakeel
    well , i say that its a bane , because it has also created so many problems.

remember Y2K ? just imagine , just suppose if computers stop work today what will happen? when the Y2K bug was announced , a lot of americans moved to villages , because they analysed that if computer stopped working , their will be financial disaster. hunger and joblessness will be there,

and may be some people are right that computers have reduced the distance between people , a boy in india can talk to a girl in america via voice chat , but at the same time , the same boy is cut off with his family and friends. and he is more interested to the virtual friends and relationships which are actually of no use for him. so social cut off is another factor.

and the third and the last factor , that i have a question for all of you ? technology was built for to improve the standards of life for human beings , but tell me , how many humain beings are killed daily now a days ? are they lesser then past or more then past? and technology is used to create nuclear bombs , computer is used to create laser guided missiles. can u imagine that America has too much Atom Bombs which are enough to destroy this world three times?????? are people going to be crazy ? where is humanity ??? on averege daily in iraq 300 people are killed , can u imagine , so where this technology is leading us ? we are cutt off from the world , we damn care whats happening here and there , but we are happy with our personal virtual world.

shakeel

Senior Member Array

Shakeel now i'm attacking ur point....

now for the first point..

U said that bcoz of Y2K many started leaving for their villages. Then think wat will happen if computer is not there. There will be many people in poverty and many will in worse conditions by now. We must face the problems. We must not run from the problems. Thats wat we did against Y2K. Many programmers fought with the Y2K problem and solved it.

Now for the second point..

U said bcoz of computer many people create virtual relations and leave their family. U also said that a boy in india speak with a girl in america. So c this a new frndship is created. We can chat with many people all over the world and know their culture and habits. This can help us a lot in many ways. If there is a situation for u to work in outer countries surely u'll ask ur frnds if they know someone there in america. right? but in computer u can do it right away by urself. Now c we hava many members from USA i think so. So now u can speak with them and ask their help if u need to go there. This is hw we need to use the computer in making relations.

Now for the third point..

U said abt the atom bombs right? ya. The technology never did any mistake by it's own. We, the people used it wrongly. We must have used it for a gud purpose and not for a bad one. So it is not the mistake of the technology. It is our mistake. Human mistakes.

Any more points plz. the topic is going on well now.

Senior Member Array

hey guys cum on....

hey guys. cum on make the topic go on interesting one ..... reply ur thoughts faster.

Thread Information