If you do not wish a file or folder you are deleting (or a group of files or folders) to end up in the recycle bin, for security or privacy reasons, there is a simple keyboard shortcut to avoid it.
To bypass the recycle bin when deleting a file, press and hold the SHIFT key as you press delete or select the delete command from the menu. You will see a request for confirmation, and once you say 'yes' the files will be permanently deleted, and absolutely non-restorable from WindowsXP.
View more random threads:
- What is DVD?
- Display Technology Comparison
- Lesson # 89 The Window Hide & Unhinde...
- Skip Operating System selection on boot
- My Space worms spread thought quicktime..
- Creating a desktop shortcut for locking your...
- Java funny script
- How to handle the load of millions of...
- Increase your cable modem or DSL speed in XP
- Performance Increase Through My Computer