There is a built in command prompt ('start\run' then type 'cmd') command that will open a Windows Explorer window to your exact current directory location in the DOS-oriented command prompt. Simply type 'Start .' from the prompt to open up explorer in that location. And yes, that is 'start(space).'
View more random threads:
- Hello, I m new here.
- readme.eml virus removal tool
- help how to modified a windows
- Be your own makeup artist
- Why it is so imporatnt to have Computer...
- How To Disable thumbs.db File
- Update Your Performance Score For Vista
- Windows Movie Maker
- Access Stored User Names and Passwords with...
- Lesson # 31 The Minimum Number (Microsoft...