When the Communists took over China in 1949, some of the most highly sought luxuries were a sewing machine, a wristwatch and a bicycle. Now, 60 years later, urban Chinese people have a very different wish list. Alison Klayman reports from Beijing
View more random threads:
- Prove Them Wrong - Inspirational and...
- Candy Crush Saga invitations
- Rock Garden, Chandigarh , India
- Kahe Agar Jeevan Bhar - Andaz
- Just for Laughs - Girl takes a shower in a...
- The future of defence aircrafts
- The Death Maneuver
- Mercury mistress
- The Comedy of Change - Rambert
- Interview with beautiful Minissha Lamba