Here's a tip that can speed up your web surfing. When viewing a page in Internet Explorer, hold down SHIFT and use the mouse scroll wheel to quickly go forward or back through the pages you have viewed.
View more random threads:
- In-Desk 7-Port USB Hub and Card Reader Combo
- Clicking AVI Files on explorer causing 100%...
- How to delete all the temporary files from...
- Change IE download directory..
- HyperMesh Tutorials
- Compress pictures without losing quality
- HOW TO DISABLE RIGHT CLICK ON DESKTOP
- How To Download YouTube videos on Android!
- Photoshop CS6 Tutorial - Saving Layer Styles
- software WIFE 1.0 & GIRLFRIEND 7.0