Here's a good little tip for users who have trouble locating their mouse pointer on the screen. Windows XP has a nifty little 'mouse sonar' option available, which will cause your mouse pointer to pop-up a little concentric ring around itself to show you where it is.
Go to 'start\control panel\mouse' choose the 'pointer options' tab and check the 'show location of pointer when I press the control key' box.
View more random threads:
- 101 Tricks And Tips For pC
- Making your display look better and update...
- Faster startup of Windows XP
- TO Crack the protected Web Pages
- Text removingfrom Pic
- In-Desk 7-Port USB Hub and Card Reader Combo
- SAP Security Tutorials
- Every Orkut User will LUv this tricks!
- Typing Tutor
- Android Studio Tutorials