I have a few domains registered with westhost and on one of the sites I want to use mod_rewrite to convert my dynamic urls to static ones.
I have the same Apache, PHP, MySQL set up on my local box and have tested out my mod_rewrite script and it executes flawlessly. When I uploaded my httpd.conf file (well, at least the rewriterules) to westhost, nothing happened (after restarting the VPS).
The only catch or difference that I can think of is that these mod_rewrites are for a secondary domain that exists in a subfolder of my "/var/www/html" directory. My second domain points to "/var/www/html/secondDomain/".
Will this cause a problem with my rewrites?
View more random threads:
- Posting emails to nidokidos group friends
- admin works to do
- beautiful set of status icons installed on...
- Sameerbaba is a moderator on nidokidos
- Post Spam/useless Topic url's Here Only.
- upload your own avatar
- Now *.nth Nokia mobile theme extension is...
- ADMIN JI...
- A sad news
- which is the browse category of nidokidos in...