Sissel performing "Weightless" from her 2000 album All Good Things.
Live performance is taken from her Nordisk Vinternatt DVD.
Audio is overdubbed from album source.
Sissel Kyrkjebų (born 24 June 1969 in Bergen), also simply known as Sissel, is a Norwegian soprano.
Sissel is considered one of the world's top crossover sopranos. Sissel's musical style runs the gamut from pop recordings and folk songs, to classical vocals and operatic arias. She possesses a "crystalline" voice and wide vocal range, sweeping down from mezzo-soprano notes, in arias such as Mon cur s'ouvre ą ta voix from Saint-Saėns's opera Samson et Dalila, to the F natural above soprano C. She sings mainly in English and Norwegian, but has also sung songs in Swedish, Danish, Gaelic, Italian, French, Russian, Icelandic, Faeroese, German, Neapolitan, Māori, Japanese and Latin.
View more random threads:
- 122 Objects Identified From Missing Malaysia...
- Australian Surfers Use Electronic Shark...
- Hidden camera - Awkward Box
- The Only Gulab Jamun Recipe You'll Ever Need
- Ahmadinejad Meeting With Anti-Zionist Jews
- Chinese Dog Fashion
- The Worst Punishments from Parents Ever
- Antibacterial Soap May Be Worse Than Regular...
- Mumbai Traffic
- Flying man