Wayne Kusy shows off his largest effort - the 1936 Queen Mary made entirely from 814,000 toothpicks! (and 19 gallons of wood glue) The 25foot model took him 81/2 years to build.
View more random threads:
- BMW Motorcycle Assembly
- Didn't see that coming
- How To Make a Papier-Mache Mask
- Baby Doll Song In Balochi Version
- Dastoor, Dastor - Habib Jalib - Musheer Urdu...
- Motorcycle crash- nearly fatal-WARNING!...
- World's Biggest Turban
- London walk
- Shararat Clip : Cards and cake!
- Oregon House with Toy Train Ride Worth $3.5...